Arimathea in a sentence
1) Joseph of Arimathea takes his body to his own tomb.
2) Joseph of Arimathea first took it to Britain.
3) Joseph of Arimathea looks across the body towards the skull of Adam.
Arimathea example sentences4) Joseph of Arimathea comes and buries his body after his death.
5) I am Joseph of Arimathea ( Matthew 27:59 ).
6) The Crusaders identified it with the biblical Ramathaim and called it Arimathea .
7) This most likely could have also been the case with Joseph of Arimathea .
8) The Holy Thorn comes from the thornwood staff of St Joseph of Arimathea .
9) The tomb of Joseph of Arimathea is surrounded by flames as high as a lance.
10) There is disagreement between art historians as to the representation of Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus.
11) Joseph of Arimathea - the only man he ever buried was alive and well three days later!
12) Joseph of Arimathea buries him.
13) Furthermore, all 4 gospels mentioned Joseph of Arimathea who is a member of the Sanhedrin.
14) There were important and influential citizens of Jerusalem, such as Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea .
15) There are many (often long) accounts documenting the works of Joseph of Arimathea in Britain.
example sentences with Arimathea16) Your abbey proudly proclaims that this Joseph of Arimathea came here, bringing the Grail with him.
17) In the evening (No. 63c) Joseph of Arimathea asks Pilate for the corpse for burial.
18) At the same time , he detected a new spiritual guide whom he identified as Joseph of Arimathea .
19) We also visited the holy thorn, a wild rose bush supposedly sprung from Joseph of Arimathea's staff.
20) A goblet later brought to the UK by Joseph of Arimathea and revered throughout history as the Holy Grail.
21) They followed Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus, and you remember those two men took Him to Joseph's tomb.
22) Joseph of Arimathea is reputed to have planted one at Wearyall Hill, which subsequently sprouted into the Glastonbury Thorn.
23) There are traditions linked to Glastonbury claiming an introduction through Joseph of Arimathea , while others claim through Lucius of Britain.
24) Arimathea itself is not otherwise documented, though it was "a city of Judea" according to Luke 23:51.
25) Memorial slabs recognizing Bishop Claggett and his wife are mounted in the basement outside the chapel dedicated to St. Joseph of Arimathea .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arimathea
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arimathea with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arimathea
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arimathea in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arimathea.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arimathea. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arimathea
Compound Sentences with Arimathea
Complex Sentences with Arimathea
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arimathea