archival record in a sentence
1) Greater access is granted for archival records .
2) The identified behaviors resulted from interview data and archival records .
3) There could be easily overlooked biases inherent in many archival records .
archival record example sentences4) Around 90% of archival records were buried by the collapse.
5) During the workshop the participants visited an exhibition of archival records .
6) The meeting discussed issues of the preservation of archival records on different media.
7) For the past period these countries have declassified considerable amounts of archival records .
8) Archival records show women were tallied according to marital status, religion and race.
9) Each facility's story is long, complex and typically buried deep in archival records .
10) How are archival records appraised, arranged and described, and made available for use?
11) Archival records are especially useful since they can be used as supplementary evidence for physical trace evidence.
12) There is no fee to request and review an archival record in the archival Research Room.
13) Is this true ? Aren't there any other publications or archival records on Armenian genocide.
14) These mainly archival records have been re-examined and transcribed anew, and subsequently discovered documents have been added.
15) Investigation of archival records by members of the public periodically result in the identification of previously buried casualties.
example sentences with archival record16) However, metals, such as copper and bronze were a common outlet with which archival record were kept.
17) Information published in the journals forms an archival record of the technical advances of today's civil engineering profession.
18) The archival records of the commission are open to the public to permit individuals to conduct their own research.
19) This is further demonstrated by the continued presence of Africans in the archival record in the 17th century.
20) I learned that with Brian Torby . There's not even an archival record behind the History tab.
21) The museum's collections comprise approximately 7 million objects, including artifacts, natural history specimens, and archival records .
22) There is an archival record that provide dates that give us an idea how old he may have been.
23) Archival records are normally unpublished and almost always unique, unlike books or magazines for which many identical copies exist.
24) Archival records are the documents that describe the activities of people at a certain time point or time period.
25) Additionally the state archives informed the public of the composition and contents of archival records by means of mass media.
26) David E. Brown has painstakingly researched his book from decades of archival records documenting the plight of the southwest cattlemen.
27) Only a small percentage of the records created by these offices are transferred to the State Archives as archival records .
28) A lot of great new and deatiled info on the sardine industry, its mechanization, and its archival record .
How to use archival record in a sentence29) Archival records are found that document the presentments of a Grand Jury in Quebec as early as 16 October 1764.
30) Lackenbauer says his examination of archival records shows the military had been trying unsuccessfully for years to find an alternative parcel.
31) This course will encourage students to begin thinking critically about strategies for managing the archival record in the modern information age.
32) The state anti-religious campaigns resulted in the suppression of Doukhobor religious tradition, and the loss of books and archival records .
33) Archival records on the soldiers of the 1st Regiment can be found in genealogical books known as "Registre-Matricule".
34) For instance, archival records show that St. Mark's Basilica in Venice once had 48 orchestra members on its regular payroll.
35) Once accepted, all supplemental material is considered part of the journal's archival record and cannot be altered or removed.
36) The Blue Book was compiled to a high academic standard, and the archival records we have today support this point out.
37) Please Note , the veteran's or next-of-kin's signature is not required on a request to obtain copies of archival records .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archival record
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archival record with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archival record
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archival record in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archival record.
20 examples of simple sentences of archival record. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archival record
Compound Sentences with archival record
Complex Sentences with archival record
Compound-Complex Sentences with archival record