architrave in a sentence
1) To hide the architraves which winter showed.
2) These architraves may have been lifted to these heights using levers.
3) Here, the architrave is immediately below the ceiling.
architrave example sentences4) The architraves and pediments are richly decorated with architectural decoration.
5) Doors are outlined in a black architrave for the same reason.
6) Architrave - The decorative molding that outlines a door frame.
7) The crepidoma, columns and architrave were mostly white.
8) The architraves , window shutters and stairs are in American pitch pine.
9) The plinth's corners are shaped like eared architraves .
10) There, the architrave was directly followed by the "dentil".
11) The architraves on top of these columns are estimated to weigh 70 tons.
12) Above the architrave is a second horizontal stage called the "frieze".
13) I've come across a bit of architrave by the way.
14) There are tall segmental-headed windows which have eared architraves .
15) The frieze of the portico is subordinated to the architrave .
example sentences with architrave16) Its six panel door has a moulded architrave and porch with dentil cornice.
17) In the architrave , names of famous Italians are inlaid in olive wood.
18) Australian Cedar Skirting and architrave Make an offer Custom made.
19) Most of the sash windows elsewhere on the house are set in molded architraves .
20) Stone carvings in the architraves of the first-floor windows depict hops and barley.
21) On the architrave there was a frieze of garlands and bucrania.
22) Off-centre front doorway with pilasters overlapping architrave and dentilated frieze.
23) The columns and architraves were built with megaliths that weighed up to 20 tons.
24) The architrave of the building is engraved with the Latin word "Artibus".
25) The columns brought down with them the enormous marble architraves , triglyphs and metopes.
26) The architrave is almost complete.
27) Here, the architrave corners bore gorgons, surrounded by lions and perhaps other animals.
28) Its granite west doorway with an architrave , has inclined jambs and a massive lintel.
How to use architrave in a sentence29) It consists of two arches, columns, a plain architrave and a decorated frieze.
30) The second stage has in the west wall a square-headed window with a moulded stone architrave .
31) The architrave of the entablature commonly consists of three stepped bands ("fasciae").
32) Enriched wood architrave features as part of its entrance door and reeded panels with raised centres.
33) The portal has a teak and plaster architrave , a shaped teak transom and projecting lantern.
34) The richly ornamented entablature is distinguished by the overhanging upper part of the architrave and frieze.
35) A stone plaque with the yeardate 1852 over the sandstone architrave block facing Pfortenstraße still witnesses this event.
36) Work has been started internally with carpenters starting to fix internal architraves , windows fitted and electric wiring installed.
37) However the architraves of the arches were decorated with local flora, and the panelling used Australian timbers.
38) Skirting should match the architraves on door frames, which are available in the same styles as skirting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architrave
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architrave with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architrave
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architrave in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architrave.
20 examples of simple sentences of architrave. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architrave
Compound Sentences with architrave
Complex Sentences with architrave
Compound-Complex Sentences with architrave