arched ceiling in a sentence
1) Huge windowed walls and a high arched ceiling were added in 1937.
2) The dining hall has a high arched ceiling , monastic tables and benches.
3) The arched ceiling supports on them.
arched ceiling example sentences4) All feature wood or terracotta floors and either wood-beamed or arched ceilings .
5) Sixteen rectangular classrooms, covered with arched ceilings , were built along the main fortifications.
6) Fluted wall pilasters and marble wainscoting supporting a full entablature and arched ceiling .
7) It has four production rooms including two domed storage rooms and pressing chambers with arched ceilings .
8) The home also has a separate , formal dining room with an arched ceiling and skylights.
9) A great arched ceiling of close brickwork, carpets too beautiful to put a dirty shoe on.
10) Heavy wooden antiques, terracotta tiles, wood-beamed and arched ceilings create a warm, inviting atmosphere throughout.
11) Here passengers ate delicacies prepared by a master chef under an arched ceiling of embossed leather and oil paintings.
12) Artist Mark Balma created one of the largest frescoes in the United States on the arched ceiling of its atrium.
13) The lounge boasts an ornate arched ceiling and there is a bar, TV room and restaurant which serves a varied menu.
14) Most of the caves are rectangular with rounded arched ceilings , and contain frescoes and statuary of varying quality, some masterly.
15) The lunettes above the main painting, formed by the triple arched ceiling of the refectory, are painted with Sforza coats-of-arms.
example sentences with arched ceiling16) However, a part of the tour featured an area with arched ceilings and indoor wells, where it is believed the gardens may have grown.
17) Crack open the salvage crate . Then continue forward and around to the left to find a salvage net hanging from the arched ceiling formed by another wrecked ship.
18) Its glamorous old-world ambience with polished oak pillars and arched ceilings has hosted guests like Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and a number of presidents.
19) Each room features arched ceilings and classic-style furniture, as well as a fan, TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.
20) Two partitions of heavy wooden panelling did not quite reach the arched ceiling and the other two sides of the room were formed by the walls of the crypt itself.
21) An arched ceiling spanned some fifty feet in breadth, in the center. the floor was stained wood and the walls were painted white.
22) The interior of the arcade was 250 ft long with an arched ceiling decorated in the Grecian style and with several domed skylights.
23) In the Old Baths at Pompeii the floor is mosaic, the arched ceiling adorned with stucco and painting on a coloured ground, the walls red.
24) Accessed through the first floor, its vaulted, arched ceiling rises up through the next so that it actually occupies two floors.
25) The arched ceiling stood two stories above her with great crossbeams she felt sure had been shipped here to Arrakis across space at monstrous cost.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arched ceiling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arched ceiling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arched ceiling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arched ceiling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arched ceiling.
20 examples of simple sentences of arched ceiling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arched ceiling
Compound Sentences with arched ceiling
Complex Sentences with arched ceiling
Compound-Complex Sentences with arched ceiling