apricot kernel in a sentence
1) The material was derived from apricot kernels .
2) Apricot kernels should not be swallowed whole.
3) Apricot kernels are one of natures richest sources of B17.
apricot kernel example sentences4) Are you saying my prostate cancer can be cured with apricot kernels ?
5) Apricot kernels that contain a high level of B17 are extremely bitter.
6) Certain health food stores sell "bitter almonds" or " apricot kernels " labeled as such.
7) Dr. Krebs suggested that 6 apricot kernels per hour will bring relief from cancer and possibly cure it.
8) The Italian liqueur amaretto and amaretti biscotti are flavoured with extract of apricot kernels rather than almonds.
9) And to this day Amaretto is made to the original recipe of apricot kernels , almonds and brandy.
10) Something else that is added to marzipan, or even used as an almond substitute, is apricot kernels .
11) Both B17 and B15 were first extracted from apricot kernels by E. T. Krebs in the US.
12) He also said that daily ration of Vitamin B17 through apricot kernels and the seeds of fruits will prevent cancer.
13) The product's blend of primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel and jojoba moisturizes; vitamin E helps restore the skin.
14) You can experiment with other vegetable oils in the blend (hazelnut, apricot kernel ) as long as they add up to 120 ml in all.
15) I would lay you long odds that you will not be able to verify a single British case of poisoning with either pure crystalline amygdalin or apricot kernels .
example sentences with apricot kernel16) Egyptians are now thought to be the first to master distillation, and to manipulate the poison that can be retrieved from apricot kernels .
17) With 100% certified organic oils of almond, avocado, apricot kernel , peppermint & sweet orange, it leaves the lips silky smooth with a tad of tingle.
18) Apricot kernels contain an enzyme that harms only cancer cells leaving healthy cells , unlike the treatments prescribed today which attack all cells.
19) Laetrile (Vitamin B-17) Vitamin B-17 comes from apricot kernels and the seeds of apples and many other fruits, grasses, and some vegetables.
20) Bitter apricot kernels These extremely bitter apricot kernels are grown on North American apricot farms and are bare (without the hulls).
21) with the isolation of apricot kernels .
22) (Marzipan made from apricot kernels cannot be called marzipan, but it is good.)
23) The stuffing includes lotus seeds, apricot kernels , mung beans, sesame seeds, mushrooms, dried shrimps, etc.
24) "Hangin Juk" (): apricot kernels (also the flavoring agent of the popular Italian liqueur Amaretto Disaronno Originale) are peeled and ground with rice.
25) Dried apricots Kernels
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apricot kernel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apricot kernel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apricot kernel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apricot kernel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apricot kernel.
20 examples of simple sentences of apricot kernel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apricot kernel
Compound Sentences with apricot kernel
Complex Sentences with apricot kernel
Compound-Complex Sentences with apricot kernel