appropriate punishment in a sentence
1) Let the legal system decide an appropriate punishment for an abuser.
2) What does Sforno say the appropriate punishment should be? 2.
3) If there is wrong-doing , appropriate punishment will be meted out.
appropriate punishment example sentences
appropriate punishment example sentences4) Breaches of discipline, and the appropriate punishment , were classified under two headings.
5) The books contained fundamentalist views and promoted executions, stoning and lashing as appropriate punishments .
6) I hope our justice system will give out the appropriate punishment if they are convicted.
7) It says that all guilty people, and only guilty people, deserve appropriate punishment .
8) Branch of the that specifies what conduct constitutes crime and establishes appropriate punishments for such conduct.
9) Daniel 's sister feels the appropriate punishment for Jack Varela should be 25 years in prison.
10) Our society has no appropriate punishment in place for the likes of these two mental degenerates .
11) Chitragupta reads out the sins committed and Yama orders appropriate punishments to be given to individuals.
12) The Mutawas, clothed in self-righteousness, were there to bear witness to the appropriate punishment .
13) This includes the sentencing guidelines to be examined to determine appropriate punishments for offenders convicted of federal crimes.
14) The definition and appropriate punishment for apostasy in Islam is controversial, and it varies among Islamic scholars.
15) For instance, any sort of imprisonment that would serve as an appropriate punishment might similarly be inhumane.
example sentences with appropriate punishment16) The death penalty is appropriate punishment for murder, as a form of justice regardless of the deterrence effect.
17) Did he not have the power to dole out appropriate punishments (e.g. 1 game suspensions, etc.)?
18) Yet if he had done so unintentionally he was to pay the cost, or given a more appropriate punishment .
19) This House believes that there are some crimes for which Life Imprisonment without the possibility of Parole is an appropriate punishment .
20) Your thoughts, Jerry Don (assuming you haven't been banned for your obnoxious spamming, an entirely appropriate punishment IMHO)?
21) I feel like appropriate punishment would be to set myself on fire but I'm too much of a wussy to deal with that amount of pain, its not exactly the quickest death.
22) A separate inspection by Ofsted also found a Luton school does not "promote tolerance" and has books suggesting stoning and lashing as appropriate punishments .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate punishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate punishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate punishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate punishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate punishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate punishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate punishment
Compound Sentences with appropriate punishment
Complex Sentences with appropriate punishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate punishment