appropriate venue in a sentence
1) We didn't feel it was the appropriate venue .
2) Promote your purpose and message in appropriate venues .
3) But sometimes there are more appropriate venues if your problem is more than they can handle.
appropriate venue example sentences4) The Congress is not the appropriate venue to decide end-of-life or any private, personal family dispute.
5) We 'd highly recommend catching them in a more appropriate venue if you can - definitely bring tissues.
6) It would probably make a deeper impression if performed live in an appropriate venue than on disc anyway.
7) He then tried to base the team in Hamilton, but the city did not have an appropriate venue .
8) School board members and their relevant policies should be explicit about the value of technology use in every appropriate venue .
9) The need to blend the passion of environmentalism and social justice with entrepreneurialism and industry provides an appropriate venue for these skills.
10) In 1983, jobless and with $1,000 to her name, she moved to Los Angeles, an appropriate venue for her interests and where the spiritual and the stage come together.
11) I'd be more than happy to discuss those things publicly if you really want to have that conversation, but I suspect we could find a more appropriate venue .
12) They argued federal court was the appropriate venue , given Hylant's allegations that Iaonnacci violated the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
13) But in a unanimous decision written by Justice Stephen Breyer, the nation's highest court rejected those findings, ruling that state court is the appropriate venue .
14) The nail technician seemed nice enough at first, but quickly started talking politics and religion -- subjects that are fine for discussion in the appropriate venue .
15) Some press raised concerns that a place of worship is not an appropriate venue for any form of protest, and that their cause could not morally justify such an action.
example sentences with appropriate venue16) The city had an appropriate venue in HSBC Arena (now First Niagara Center), home of the NHL team Buffalo Sabres.
17) In a statement, LePage's press secretary said, "The mural has been removed and is in storage awaiting relocation to a more appropriate venue .
18) He chose an appropriate venue : the Barclays Center, the new home of the Brooklyn Nets, which was a lightning rod for his all-out development policy.
19) An attorney for the International unions argued before the court that NLRB action, rather than a court hearing, was the appropriate venue to decide the issue.
20) The case has not been heard by any international court of law as no appropriate venue has been found to accept the case.
21) He argued that civilian courts were functioning, and under the circumstances, they were the appropriate venue for the case to be heard.
22) We 're on an aircraft carrier, a famous and great aircraft carrier and it's a fitting and appropriate venue to have this discussion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate venue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate venue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate venue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate venue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate venue.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate venue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate venue
Compound Sentences with appropriate venue
Complex Sentences with appropriate venue
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate venue