appoint adviser in a sentence
1) He also may appoint personal advisers without congressional approval.
2) S4.2 Ten lay advisers were appointed in 2009.
3) Appointing individual advisers for each graduate student.
appoint adviser example sentences4) Hussein Kamal Hassan, was on Feb. 12 appointed presidential adviser .
5) It is rare to appoint an adviser for a prodigal.
6) Ehrlich appointed a cabinet-level Homeland Security adviser .
7) The Commission appoints advisers on as needed basis to advise on particular research projects.
8) He was appointed security adviser to the state of Gujarat after 2002 Gujarat violence.
9) In practice, offerors invariably appoint financial advisers whether or not Rule 3.2 applies.
10) In July 1942 he was appointed technical adviser to the controller of light industries in Palestine.
11) In 2005, (Vitali) Klitschko was appointed an adviser to President Yushchenko.
12) C16.5 The Chairman may appoint a legally qualified adviser who shall be independent of any party.
13) During the Japanese occupation, Hamka was appointed adviser to the Japanese in terms of Islam.
14) An academic adviser is appointed for each incoming student to assist in designing his or her academic program.
15) On October 16, 2008, Divac was appointed a government adviser in Serbia for humanitarian issues.
example sentences with appoint adviser16) To resolve this conflict of interest, a board appoints an independent adviser , usually a merchant bank.
17) Since 1964 some ministers have appointed political advisers to make policy suggestions that reflect their party's viewpoint.
18) He was also appointed senior adviser on science and technology to the Minister for Trade and Industry.
19) After returning to the Kingdom, Turki was appointed an adviser in the Royal Court in 1973.
20) The British-Resident of Negeri Sembilan, Douglas Graham Campbell was appointed the first adviser of Johor.
21) It takes a day or so appointing advisers , sending them to Lucknow, taking control of the state.
22) Appointed chief adviser to the heir apparent, Prince Charles, he followed the prince into exile in 1646.
23) The Government has announced it will appoint a civil emergencies adviser with a small team geared towards encouraging multi-disciplinary planning.
24) In January 1990, Hanke was appointed the personal economic adviser to Yugoslav Deputy Prime Minister Zivko Pregl.
25) The Chinese government formally appointed 44 advisers on affairs in Hong Kong at a ceremony in Beijing on March 11.
26) Murray would become a close friend, mentor, and adviser who was appointed to the Canadian Senate in 1979.
27) In March 2011, she was appointed a part-time special adviser at venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
28) On Oct. 13, 1989, Shaikh Ibrahim ibn Abdullah al-Angari was appointed special adviser to King Fahd ibn Abdul Aziz.
How to use appoint adviser in a sentence29) The Prime Minister is however free to appoint advisers and special committees to examine various foreign policy options and areas of interest.
30) On 7 January 2008, Sime Darby announce that they have appointed a financial adviser for the under sea power transmission project.
31) In 1896 he experimented with methods of focusing cathode rays and three years later he was appointed scientific adviser to the Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Company.
32) AvMA's Chief Executive, Peter Walsh, has been appointed a senior adviser to Don Berwick in his review of patient safety in the wake of the Francis report.
33) The union has responded to these changes by appointing a music business adviser who has expanded the range of services aimed at rock musicians.
34) It has also emerged that at least two of specially appointed nutrition advisers working on behalf of WHO had direct financial ties to the food industry.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint adviser
Compound Sentences with appoint adviser
Complex Sentences with appoint adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint adviser