applied chemistry in a sentence
1) Psychology is not applied biology nor is biology applied chemistry .
2) Psychology is not applied biology, nor is biology applied chemistry .
3) It's like applied chemistry and ecology meets home economics.
applied chemistry example sentences4) Applied chemistry (first 2 semesters).
5) The technical report has been published in Pure and applied chemistry .
6) The department started an M.Sc programme in applied chemistry in 1971.
7) Applied chemistry is not chem engg.
8) The new definition was published in the IUPAC journal "Pure and applied chemistry ".
9) Other related subjects to be developed included applied chemistry , electro-chemistry, and chemistry of textile.
10) The departments of applied Physics, applied Mathematics and applied chemistry were established in 1985.
11) For example, the Department of applied chemistry at NCTU employs ca. 15 foreign professors.
12) The International Union of Pure and applied chemistry has opened the discussion to the public for feedback.
13) On Saturday the International Union of Pure and applied chemistry proposed the names of two new elements.
14) Davidson was also a delegate to the International Congress of applied chemistry at London, in 1909.
15) Dr. Sahib had these funds reserved for the establishment of Engineering College, applied Physics and applied chemistry .
example sentences with applied chemistry16) Charles F. Haanel uses the laws of applied chemistry to demonstrate how we can change our thoughts and lives.
17) In 1910, the American Chemical Society established the Willard Gibbs Award for eminent work in pure or applied chemistry .
18) Later that year, Clark returned to Amherst and accepted a professorship in analytical and applied chemistry at Amherst College.
19) The Technical & applied chemistry Department was added in 1906 which was followed in 1914 by the Department of Sanitary Engineering.
20) The institute initially offered courses in Mining Engineering, applied Geology, applied Physics, applied chemistry and applied Mathematics.
21) Franz received the National Medal of Technology in 1987 and the Perkin Medal for applied chemistry in 1990 for his discoveries.
22) The Faculty consists of four departments: applied chemistry , applied Physics, Mathematics, and the Department of General Courses.
23) Details from Dr A. Amass, Chemical Engineering and applied chemistry , Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham.
24) From July 2006 the department started offering post-graduate course in applied chemistry with specialization in Catalysis, Medicinal chemistry and Polymer Chemistry.
25) Originally named "hahnium" in honor of Otto Hahn (1970) but renamed by the International Union of Pure and applied chemistry .
26) A naming dispute has occurred between the American Chemical Society (ACS) and the International Union for Pure and applied chemistry (IUPAC) over elements 104-109.
27) It was completed in 1961, and is used by the faculty of field of applied chemistry and the faculty of the Department of Chemical System Engineering.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applied chemistry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applied chemistry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applied chemistry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applied chemistry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applied chemistry.
20 examples of simple sentences of applied chemistry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applied chemistry
Compound Sentences with applied chemistry
Complex Sentences with applied chemistry
Compound-Complex Sentences with applied chemistry