aplastic anemia in a sentence
1) Her life is almost cut short when she develops aplastic anemia .
2) In 1996 she is diagnosed with aplastic anemia .
3) Aplastic anemia affects all kinds of blood cells.
aplastic anemia example sentences4) Jack develops aplastic anemia , like Starr.
5) In April 1960, Roosevelt was diagnosed with aplastic anemia .
6) Those who have a diagnosis of aplastic anemia should be screened annually.
7) After many difficulties in their marriage, Starr is diagnosed with aplastic anemia .
8) People who have aplastic anemia have bone marrow that just stops working right.
9) The following year, Abigail is diagnosed with aplastic anemia .
10) They think that they might catch aplastic anemia just by being near me.
11) They are part of the steroid-resistant acute rejection reaction and grave aplastic anemia treatment.
12) Other immune-mediated hematological disorders, such as essential mixed cryoglobulinemia and aplastic anemia .
13) Aplastic anemia is caused by the inability of the bone marrow to produce blood cells.
14) Fanconi anemia is a hereditary disorder or defect featuring aplastic anemia and various other abnormalities.
15) Rand, dying of aplastic anemia , encourages Eve to become close to Chance.
example sentences with aplastic anemia16) Marie Curie died from aplastic anemia which resulted from her high levels of exposure.
17) Handling of radium has been blamed for Curie's death due to aplastic anemia .
18) Both acquired aplastic anemia following immunosuppressive treatment and Fanconi anemia can evolve into MDS.
19) Highsmith died of aplastic anemia and cancer in Locarno, Switzerland, aged 74.
20) It has been associated with rare cases of aplastic anemia and allergic reactions in some people.
21) Many cases develop in people who have previously been diagnosed with aplastic anemia or myelodysplastic syndrome.
22) In April 1979, Demetrio Stratos was diagnosed with a severe case of aplastic anemia .
23) The aplastic anemia patient 's blood thins as the bone marrow slows its production of blood cells.
24) Aplastic anemia has also been linked to exposure to toxins such as pesticides , arsenic and benzene.
25) She asks him to help Heer, as she has been diagnosed with aplastic anemia .
26) Nobody knows, but I can tell you that nothing I did made me get aplastic anemia .
27) Marie Curie died of aplastic anemia caused by radiation, a possible early incident of acute radiation syndrome.
28) Well in March of 1995, I found out that I have this disease called aplastic anemia .
How to use aplastic anemia in a sentence29) Benzene exposure has also been linked to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, aplastic anemia , and myelodysplastic syndromes.
30) The use of this antibiotic is limited because of its potentially life-threatening side effect, idiosyncratic aplastic anemia .
31) Others include granulocytopenia (dose-dependent, which improves on cessation of the drug) and aplastic anemia .
32) When Starr is diagnosed with aplastic anemia Alex Olanov willingly donates her bone marrow to save her life.
33) When 19-year-old Korey Pierce was diagnosed with aplastic anemia in 2007, he faced a dismal future.
34) Individuals may suffer from aplastic anemia , a condition where the body is unable to produce new blood cells.
35) And the rare disease known as aplastic anemia robs the body of life by robbing the body of blood .
36) She also discusses the increasing recognition that genetic etiologies play in aplastic anemia and myelodysplastic syndromes(MDS).
37) Recipients in this category include those undergoing chemotherapy, those with myelophthisic anemia, AIDS, or with aplastic anemia .
38) Aplastic anemia : A form of anemia that occurs when the bone marrow fails to produce adequate numbers of blood cells.
39) Patients who have leukemia, polycythemia vera, or aplastic anemia are given periodic platelet count tests to monitor their health.
40) Leukemia and aplastic anemia can result in a low platelet count because of decreased production of platelets in the bone marrow.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aplastic anemia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aplastic anemia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aplastic anemia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aplastic anemia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aplastic anemia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aplastic anemia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aplastic anemia
Compound Sentences with aplastic anemia
Complex Sentences with aplastic anemia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aplastic anemia