apheresis in a sentence
1) In apheresis procedures, the red blood cells are returned.
2) There are two types of manual platelet apheresis .
3) Not all platelet transfusions use platelets collected by automated apheresis .
apheresis example sentences4) The Loyola LDL apheresis Program is multidisciplinary .
5) They are collected from the blood through a process known as apheresis .
6) Problems with apheresis include the expense of the equipment used for collection.
7) The technique, apheresis , involves passing blood from the patient through two filters.
8) J Clin apheresis 1999;14:122-5. 7.
9) Table 1: Comparison of platelet components produced from whole blood donations or by apheresis .
10) During apheresis , target molecules are selectively removed while the plasma is reinfused into the patient.
11) After that, the cells are free floating, and extracted using centrifugation or apheresis .
12) An alternative method for extracorporeal separation of blood components such as plasma or cells is apheresis .
13) Existing apheresis donors can continue to donate by apheresis up to their 66th birthday.
14) Existing apheresis donors can continue to donate by apheresis up to their 66th birthday.
15) Apheresis is a special collection procedure in which blood is processed in a cell separator machine.
example sentences with apheresis16) The separation of individual blood components is done with a specialized centrifuge (see apheresis ).
17) From fluid tissues such as blood, cells are extracted by bulk methods, usually centrifugation or apheresis .
18) Red cells, plasma and platelets can also be donated individually via a more complex process called apheresis .
19) In NZ apheresis involves collecting either plasma (the liquid part of blood) or platelets plus some plasma.
20) This process is called apheresis , and it is often done with a machine specifically designed for this purpose.
21) Please call 1-800-688-0900 to make an appointment at the following apheresis centers.
22) Apheresis platelets are indicated for patients with immune refractoriness when crossmatched or HLA matched platelets have better post-transfusion survival.
23) Donors sometimes have adverse reactions to the sodium citrate used in apheresis collection procedures to keep the blood from clotting.
24) As a precautionary measure (to ensure your health), you will be unable to donate platelets by apheresis .
25) Donation may be of whole-blood (WB), or of specific components directly (the latter called apheresis ).
26) The Loyola LDL apheresis Program is intended for patients who have been unable to control cholesterol with lifestyle changes and medications .
27) If you have been diagnosed as having osteoporosis you will only be eligible to donate whole blood or plasma by apheresis .
28) Currently there are unresolved concerns surrounding the collection of platelets by apheresis and the effect on bone density of people with osteoporosis.
How to use apheresis in a sentence29) She was given a lab and charged with developing a prototype apheresis device, designed to filter patients' blood to treat various autoimmune diseases.
30) When apheresis is used in combination with the new drug simvastin, it can reduce cholesterol levels by up to 75 per cent.
31) Words with initial vowels were often affected by apheresis : "i iméra" (ἡ ἡμέρα) > "i méra" (ἡ μέρα "the day"), "erotó" (ἐρωτῶ) > "rotó" (ρωτῶ "to ask").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apheresis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apheresis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apheresis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apheresis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apheresis.
20 examples of simple sentences of apheresis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apheresis
Compound Sentences with apheresis
Complex Sentences with apheresis
Compound-Complex Sentences with apheresis