antitrust regulator in a sentence
1) Antitrust regulators allowed all those deals to go through .
2) Looks like federal and private antitrust regulators have milk on the brain.
3) The complex deal drew immediate objections from labor unions, consumer advocates and antitrust regulators .
antitrust regulator example sentences4) The deal was halted by federal antitrust regulators who feared ITT was growing too large.
5) The merger is still being reviewed by antitrust regulators at the U.S. Department of Justice .
6) However , consumer advocates, antitrust regulators , and labor unions stalled the $4.3 billion merger deal.
7) Antitrust regulator had asked the trade lobby group to stop monopolistic practices that affect the supply of essential medicines.
8) Airlines growth in Charlotte The merger still must be approved by federal antitrust regulators and a bankruptcy judge.
9) So the doctrine should be powerful enough to get Google, Apple and Microsoft past Justice Department antitrust regulators .
10) MGM executives were confident that antitrust regulators would not require the sale of any of the two companies' properties.
11) Mandalay rejected that offer because of a clause allowing MGM to back out if antitrust regulators demanded the sale of any properties.
12) Connex-Killen ranks as the world's twenty-third largest economy, and antitrust regulators at the U.S. Justice Department (DoJ) have misgivings.
13) After negotiations and investigations from antitrust regulators , Microsoft decided to allow security vendors access to the kernel by creating special API instructions.
14) Microsoft 's dominance had grown so extensive that US and European antitrust regulators spent years trying to rein in the Redmond, Washington, software company.
15) " AT&T began purchasing competitors, which attracted the attention of antitrust regulators .
example sentences with antitrust regulator
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust regulator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust regulator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust regulator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust regulator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust regulator.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust regulator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust regulator
Compound Sentences with antitrust regulator
Complex Sentences with antitrust regulator
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust regulator