antiques in a sentence
1) A nice little er antiques style ring.
2) Period rooms feature antiques and historical furnishing.
3) The town hosts a monthly antiques market.
antiques example sentences4) Interior designers often use antiques as "defining pieces".
5) Initially the outdoor market was antiques only.
6) Older cars registered as antiques are exempt from emissions testing.
7) Ann is a former antiques dealer and community activist.
8) It spread to a neighboring building housing antiques dealers.
9) The house is beautifully furnished with antiques and warm colours.
10) The house is furnished with antiques and memorabilia.
11) Books printed on paper are by definition antiques .
12) The rooms are stuffed with antiques and priceless treasures.
13) We do more than simply sell antiques .
14) The house is furnished with period antiques and fine reproductions.
15) Not all our antiques and additional photos are shown!
example sentences with antiques16) She feels that we merely hold antiques in trust.
17) The place was full of antiques , exhibited rather than used.
18) So now Jane was selling the family antiques .
19) Turin is a prestigious reference point for the antiques trade.
20) You will find period furnishings & English antiques throughout the mansion.
21) Newark is still known for its antiques shops and centres.
22) I can spot the imitation antiques a mile off.
23) Buying antiques can be a tricky business.
24) This dilemma is no less valid in the antiques world.
25) For buyers, antiques should be a stylistic preference.
26) There is a fine selection of antiques shops and centres.
27) For high value items, antiques etc Get an independent evaluation.
28) It is tastefully appointed with many fine antiques and select paintings.
How to use antiques in a sentence29) Their secret is mixing good quality reproduction pieces with carefully chosen antiques .
30) The rooms are tastefully decorated in period antiques and fixtures.
31) It was subsequently occupied by interior decorators and antiques dealers.
32) Antiques are expensive, but modern replicas are quite affordable.
33) They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups.
34) Hao has a passionate interest in collecting precious antiques .
35) The bedrooms are all large and comfortable, furnished with antiques .
36) All the antiques , all the paintings.
37) The rooms were like the passage, packed with antiques .
38) There was a remarkable lack of trade, except in antiques .
39) This market is also known for its Sunday antiques market.
40) Why aren't my antiques listed in your price guides?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiques
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiques with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiques
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiques in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiques.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiques. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiques
Compound Sentences with antiques
Complex Sentences with antiques
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiques