antipyretic in a sentence
1) The doctor can recommend antipyretics on the fever.
2) The antipyretic ibuprofen is effective in reducing fevers in children.
3) Therefore, it has antipyretic , analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
antipyretic example sentences4) October 24 she was prescribed antipyretic .
5) Benoxaprofen is an analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory drug.
6) Berberine has been shown to have an antimicrobial and an antipyretic effect.
7) It responds partially to antipyretic drugs and does not cease with the introduction of antibiotics.
8) Infusion reactions occurred in some patients after receiving antipyretics , antihistamines, or steroids.
9) The bulbs of "Fritillaria roylei" have been used as antipyretics and expectorants.
10) Ibuprofen has been shown more effective as an antipyretic than paracetamol (acetaminophen).
11) Parents should be discouraged from giving antipyretics at home at the first sign of fever.
12) There is insufficient evidence from this research to change guidance regarding the use of antipyretics in children.
13) Antipyretic drugs freely empower for such, availability lexapro generic metropolitan users which argue particularly enter for civil ties.
14) In Malaysia, a decoction of the leaves and roots used to be prescribed as an antipyretic .
15) Most fevers are caused by infectious disease and can be lowered, if desired, with antipyretic medications.
example sentences with antipyretic16) Garcia also believed metformin to have bacteriostatic, antiviral, antimalarial, antipyretic , and analgesic actions.
17) Should these hospitals structure to antipyretic centres, can i take generic synthroid the father treatment would relocate there.
18) Aspirin, an analgesic, antipyretic , and anticoagulant medicine, arguably was the most commercially successful drug ever.
19) Growth of thirteenth researchers by hypothermic antipyretics in an use of patient and function muscle in the necessary health.
20) In addition to the desired skeletal muscle-relaxing effects, carisoprodol also produces weak anticholinergic, antipyretic , and analgesic effects.
21) Spent most of the day having a fever of 39.5-40.0°C. That's after taking antipyretics .
22) Paracetamol is the active metabolite of phenacetin and acetanilide, both once popular as analgesics and antipyretics in their own right.
23) Aspirin is readily broken down in the body to salicylic acid, which itself has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic , and analgesic effects.
24) Antipyretics work by inhibiting the enzyme COX, which causes the general inhibition of prostanoid biosynthesis (PGE2) within the hypothalamus.
25) Episodes are other to the use of life beta-receptor and their duration, aircraft, or subject can have antipyretic donors on protein texts.
26) Giving vitamin A and refusing to give antipyretics like Tylenol reduce the rate of serious complications to almost nothing in previously healthy, well-nourished people.
27) Discount levitra rx, the society has new antipyretic and influence graves in formal techniques, measured by each medicine's board of pharmacy.
28) Since I had 39.5 C fever already, and without any information that VCO is antipyretic , I took 500 mg of paracetamol, together with 2 glasses of water.
How to use antipyretic in a sentence29) In 1834, in British Guiana, a German physician, Carl Warburg, invented an antipyretic medicine: 'Warburg's Tincture'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipyretic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipyretic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipyretic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipyretic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipyretic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipyretic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipyretic
Compound Sentences with antipyretic
Complex Sentences with antipyretic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipyretic