antiquark in a sentence
1) Higher μ means a stronger bias favoring quarks over antiquarks .
2) But why should that lead to more quarks than antiquarks ?
3) The charm quarks were observed bound with charm antiquarks in mesons.
antiquark example sentences4) Why should there be so many more quarks than antiquarks ?
5) Every quark carries a color, while every antiquark carries an anticolor.
6) Above a certain energy threshold, pairs of quarks and antiquarks are created.
7) The charge of each antiquark is exactly the opposite of the corresponding quark.
8) The proton comprises three quarks; the antiproton is made of three antiquarks .
9) Antiquarks could not be used because we cannot isolate quarks.
10) Every quark has its own antiquark .
11) Isolated quarks and antiquarks have never been detected, a fact explained by confinement.
12) An antiproton consists of two up antiquarks and one down antiquark ().
13) An antiproton consists of two up antiquarks and one down antiquark ().
14) The quark and antiquark can annihilate; from the annihilation come two photons.
15) These predictions are based on polarized quark and antiquark distribution functions constrained by polarized DIS measurements.
example sentences with antiquark16) A quark and antiquark from each pair can then combine to form a Higgs particle.
17) The resulting quarks and antiquarks combined to produce mesons and baryons , whose tracks are shown.
18) Quarkonia are bound states of heavy flavour quarks (charm or bottom) and their antiquarks .
19) This process involves two colliding gluons, which each decay into a heavy quark- antiquark pair.
20) Every quark carries one of three color charges of the strong interaction; antiquarks similarly carry anticolor.
21) The small excess of quarks over antiquarks led to a small excess of baryons over antibaryons.
22) W bosons are produced in these collisions by the annihilation of a quark and an antiquark .
23) A proton is made up of quarks, so an antiproton must therefore be formed from antiquarks .
24) Each baryon has a corresponding antiparticle (antibaryon) where quarks are replaced by their corresponding antiquarks .
25) Conservation of baryon number implies that the number of quarks minus the number of antiquarks is a constant.
26) At low temperatures there are no antiquarks , and then higher μ generally means a higher density of quarks.
27) On the right, two back-to-back clusters of particles were initiated by a quark and its oppositely moving antiquark .
28) Each quark is assigned a baryon number of __FORMULA__, while each antiquark is assigned a baryon number of __FORMULA__.
How to use antiquark in a sentence29) Quarks have baryon numbers of "B" = and antiquarks have baryon number of "B" = −.
30) Mesons are short-lived spin-zero bosons that are composed of a quark and antiquark and that quickly decay into other particles.
31) The strong force is mediated by gluons which in turn can spawn virtual quark and antiquark pairs known as sea quarks.
32) The strong force is the fundamental force mediated by gluons, acting upon quarks, antiquarks , and the gluons themselves.
33) They also allow the reverse processes, antiquarks turning into electrons, and electrons and antielectrons turning into antiquarks and quarks.
34) They also allow the reverse processes, antiquarks turning into electrons, and electrons and antielectrons turning into antiquarks and quarks.
35) Gell-Mann and Zweig posited that they were not elementary particles, but were instead composed of combinations of quarks and antiquarks .
36) A quark may pair up with an antiquark : the quark has a color and the antiquark has the corresponding anticolor.
37) A quark may pair up with an antiquark: the quark has a color and the antiquark has the corresponding anticolor.
38) However, experiments in the 1990s observed a significant asymmetry in the number of down and up antiquarks in the proton.
39) The other particles, starting with and , all denote quarks and antiquarks (factor "N"C is applied).
40) One of the quarks and one of the antiquarks meet and, in a process called annihilation, produce a W particle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiquark
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiquark with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiquark
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiquark in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiquark.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiquark. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiquark
Compound Sentences with antiquark
Complex Sentences with antiquark
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiquark