antipollution in a sentence
1) Members have been working on designs for an antipollution poster.
2) Japan had the strictest antipollution measures in the world.
3) Then antipollution laws restricted trucks in major cities , prompting Wei to switch to SUVs.
antipollution example sentences4) Even the ash from kiln fires is caught in antipollution devices and used as a base in cement-making.
5) In 2002 the engine was improved to reach Euro 3 antipollution stage, and an EGR valve system was introduced.
6) Beginning in the mid-1980s, the government enacted numerous antipollution policies in Mexico City with varied degrees of success.
7) Last night former Grangetown councillor John Walsh, a leading antipollution campaigner, said: 'I'm very pleased this study is to go ahead.
8) (D) Antipollution and environmental quality efforts;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipollution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipollution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipollution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipollution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipollution.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipollution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipollution
Compound Sentences with antipollution
Complex Sentences with antipollution
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipollution