antique firearm in a sentence
1) Antique firearms are exempt from purchase restrictions.
2) Such term does not include an antique firearm .
3) Antique firearms are usually collected because of their historical interest.
antique firearm example sentences4) Given their scarcity, the prices of antique firearms have steadily risen.
5) What qualifies as an antique firearm ?
6) In Canada, antique firearms are defined under P.C. 1898-1664.
7) All single-shot muzzleloading firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901 are considered antique firearms .
8) This is an exciting moment for museum curators and collectors of antique firearms .
9) Includes some antique firearms allowed to be entered in "Bound Books".
10) Collectors therefore have a choice between manual, semi-automatic and automatic antique firearms .
11) Likewise, antique firearms are exempt from these sections of the law in most states.
12) The police seized 49 antique firearms and $42,000 in cash, and arrested 35 people.
13) Carrying an antique firearm , unloaded and in a container in the trunk of a vehicle.
14) Antique firearms are excepted.
15) In addition to American antique firearms , collectors also look for European firearms from important eras in European history.
example sentences with antique firearm16) Under the United States Gun Control Act of 1968, antique firearms and replicas are largely exempted from the aforementioned restrictions.
17) Many antique smokeless powder cartridge firearms from the 1890s can still compete satisfactorily in target shooting events alongside their modern counterparts.
18) The provisions of the firearms Acts 1968 to 1997 do not apply to any antique firearm held as a curiosity or ornament.
19) I'm also glad that our nation's heritage is being preserved in the antique firearms some Canadians collect as a hobby and hang onto as precious family heirlooms.
20) The Exeter Inn sports an impressive collection of antique firearms on its walls; a collection started by Jack Mann and continued by the current landlord.
21) Muzzleloading guns, as replicas of antique guns, are not subject to Federal jusisdiction and are essentially classified the same as an antique firearm .
22) In the United Kingdom, antique firearms are exempt from most controls, but the definition of "antique" in Section 58(2) of the firearms Act 1968 is vague.
23) An antique firearm is a term to describe a firearm that was designed and manufactured prior to the beginning of the 20th century.
24) Certain antique firearms (generally muzzle loading black powder flint lock firearms manufactured before 1st jan 1901)can in some states be legally held without licences.
25) Rotten Johnny lurks in the shadows of the night, a now headless specter wearing a long duster and carrying an antique firearm .
26) State law definitions on antique firearms vary considerably from state to state.)
27) As defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(16) the term " antique firearm " means -
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antique firearm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antique firearm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antique firearm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antique firearm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antique firearm.
20 examples of simple sentences of antique firearm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antique firearm
Compound Sentences with antique firearm
Complex Sentences with antique firearm
Compound-Complex Sentences with antique firearm