antique dealer in a sentence
1) Antique dealers are always looking for home runs.
2) He had personally recruited the antique dealer .
3) What does it mean for antique dealers ?
antique dealer example sentences4) Condition is of huge importance to antique dealers .
5) Two antique dealers went by, holding hands.
6) They are time travelers who posed as antique dealers .
7) The town is well known for its antique dealers .
8) Fine antique dealers consider objects 150 years and older to be antique.
9) Those who are antique dealers buying good eighteenth and nineteenth century furniture.
10) He had come to find out more about the antique dealer .
11) This same official was linked with a group of French antique dealers .
12) Stefano Bardini was a 19th-century antique dealer and collector.
13) Even the antique dealers are straight!
14) Some of the province's top antique dealers will be in attendance.
15) Antique dealers see value and try to maximize it in their trading.
example sentences with antique dealer16) The antique dealers and collectors at this fair are a close-knit group.
17) Fairfax-Vane is just a glib-tongued antique dealer .
18) I have found collections of oil cans in museums and with antique dealers .
19) Antique dealers that truly have an eye are rarer than one might imagine.
20) Classic cars are a popular collectible that appeals to car enthusiasts and antique dealers .
21) Antique dealers and collectors alike have succumbed to the charms of Adamstown.
22) Antique dealers at the top end of the market MUST know their goods.
23) Some antique dealers now believe they're confronting a new form of organised crime.
24) Antique dealers have always liked to locate their shops in towns like Preston Hollow.
25) Brown stood up and went over to see how the antique dealer was feeling.
26) It was the antique dealer .
27) This is, however, the general rule of most antique dealers across the country.
28) My mother later added to her collection by purchasing baskets through antique dealers in Baguio.
How to use antique dealer in a sentence29) In Egypt a small codex was found and became known through antique dealers in Cairo.
30) Antique dealers have it easy.
31) On Saturdays, artists and antique dealers display their wares for sale on the walkway.
32) Newcomer Partridge, an antique dealer , reached 137p from a 130p placing.
33) An extremely cheap antique dealer who does not ask many questions and loves to cheat people.
34) It was bought by an antique dealer in Dendermonde from whom Renders acquired it.
35) There used to be an antique dealer who was a master at this particular drama.
36) As an antique dealer , I try to buy furniture that is old and relatively unscathed.
37) The heart of being an antique dealer is being exposed to the otherness that antiques represent.
38) Most of the antique dealers I know are humbled by the business they are in.
39) Antique dealers and bargain hunters have been looking through the belongings of the late Robert Maxwell.
40) The lovely town of l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a haven of antique dealers and brocante shops.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antique dealer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antique dealer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antique dealer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antique dealer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antique dealer.
20 examples of simple sentences of antique dealer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antique dealer
Compound Sentences with antique dealer
Complex Sentences with antique dealer
Compound-Complex Sentences with antique dealer