antiproliferative in a sentence
1) Hence, immunosuppressive and antiproliferative drugs are used.
2) Also, several other antiproliferative drugs are under investigation in human clinical trials.
3) The antiproliferative effects of sirolimus may have a role in treating cancer.
antiproliferative example sentences4) Different cells in culture exhibit varying degrees of sensitivity to the antiproliferative activity of IFNs.
5) There is increasing evidence that allium derivatives from garlic have significant antiproliferative actions on human cancers.
6) Antiviral and antiproliferative effects specific to type I IFNs result from p38 MAP kinase signaling.
7) TGF-β acts as an antiproliferative factor in normal epithelial cells and at early stages of oncogenesis.
8) Hemiasterlin A and B exhibit stronger antiproliferative activities than both the vinca alkaloids and paclitaxel.
9) Antiproliferative retail logistics is the low- fifth-grade of cost of lexapro without insurance the co-operative group.
10) Selenium has been shown to have antiproliferative , anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and immune altering effects.
11) However, this use was abandoned when it was discovered to have potent immunosuppressive and antiproliferative properties.
12) Both concentration and duration of exposure can increase the antiproliferative effects of lipid- and water-soluble allyl sulfides.
13) The different IFNαs and IFNβ differ substantially in their specific antiviral activities and in the ratios of antiviral to antiproliferative activities.
14) Part of their antiproliferative effects may relate to an increase in membrane fluidity and a suppression of integrin glycoprotein IIb-IIIa mediated adhesion.
15) Lack of healing caused by antiproliferative drugs can make the stent an exposed surface on which a clot, sometimes life-threatening, can form.
example sentences with antiproliferative16) The antiproliferative effect of sirolimus has also been used in conjunction with coronary stents to prevent restenosis in coronary arteries following balloon angioplasty.
17) The sodium channels linked to taste receptors can be inhibited by amiloride, and the creation of new taste buds and saliva can be impeded by antiproliferative drugs.
18) Papaya juice has an "in vitro" antiproliferative effect on liver cancer cells, possibly due to lycopene or immune system stimulation.
19) EB1089, a novel vitamin D3 analog , has been shown to have cytotoxic and antiproliferative properties in a variety of malignant cells.
20) (+)-Discodermolide is a highly potent antiproliferative agent.
21) Synthesis and antiproliferative evaluation of certain indeno[1,2-c]quinoline derivatives.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiproliferative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiproliferative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiproliferative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiproliferative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiproliferative.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiproliferative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiproliferative
Compound Sentences with antiproliferative
Complex Sentences with antiproliferative
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiproliferative