antiparallel in a sentence
1) A similar relation holds for the antiparallel spin part.
2) The β-pleated sheet is made up of eight antiparallel strands.
3) The plus and minus correspond to the spin parallel and antiparallel cases.
antiparallel example sentences4) The slugs then lie close together, remaining in the antiparallel configuration.
5) The Greek key motif consists of four adjacent antiparallel strands and their linking loops.
6) The overall resistance is relatively low for parallel alignment and relatively high for antiparallel alignment.
7) Adjacent β strands can form hydrogen bonds in antiparallel , parallel, or mixed arrangements.
8) The two partnering strands are twisted in opposite directions, and are thus designated as antiparallel .
9) One type consists of two dies connected to the same two leads antiparallel to each other.
10) These daughter copies each contain one strand from the parental duplex DNA and one nascent antiparallel strand.
11) All-β domains have a core composed of antiparallel β-sheets, usually two sheets packed against each other.
12) A simple supersecondary protein topology composed of 2 or more consecutive antiparallel β-strands linked together by hairpin loops.
13) For example, the β-hairpin motif consists of two adjacent antiparallel β-strands joined by a small loop.
14) Therefore, the current is considerably smaller for the antiparallel alignment of the electrode than for the parallel.
15) In this manner the group minimized the magnetic flux needed to switch the spin valve between antiparallel and parallel.
example sentences with antiparallel16) Color scale : green and red correspond to magnetic moments parallel and antiparallel to the tip magnetization, respectively.
17) The electron spins are characterized by two quantum mechanical states, one parallel and one antiparallel to B0.
18) Genomic DNA consists of two antiparallel and reverse complementary strands, each having 5' and 3' ends.
19) This suggests that syn guanines in the fold-back structure are linked to the steric constraints introduced within antiparallel strands.
20) A magnetic field can be applied to the plasma, parallel (and antiparallel ) to the counterrotating beams.
21) Her identification of the space group for DNA crystals revealed to Crick that the two DNA strands were antiparallel .
22) In the inverse GMR, the resistance is minimum for the antiparallel orientation of the magnetization in the layers.
23) It is present in most antiparallel β structures both as an isolated ribbon and as part of more complex β-sheets.
24) Together with the C-terminal &bgr; -hairpin, this strand forms the third strand of an antiparallel &bgr; -sheet.
25) When one aligns the magnetic cobalt layers in a multilayer structure antiparallel to one another, the short-circuit is undone.
26) In a two-stranded, antiparallel beta-sheet, the two strands are connected by a short residue connection called a turn.
27) Applications of the GMR effect require dynamic switching between the parallel and antiparallel magnetization of the layers in a superlattice.
28) The extracellular region of CD2, as predicted, consists of two antiparallel &bgr;- barrels with immunoglobulin folds.
How to use antiparallel in a sentence29) An antiparallel structure would result in an NOE between G2 and G5 imino protons, which is not observed.
30) This difference enables the resultant double-strand DNA formed to be composed of two DNA strands that are antiparallel to each other.
31) Vps27 and Hse1 dimerize through antiparallel coiled-coil GAT (so named after proteins GGA and Tom1) domains.
32) The fatty acid is carried in a cavity between 2 approximately orthogonal b -sheets, each consisting of 5 antiparallel b -strands.
33) In some materials, the interaction between electrons and atoms is the weakest when their magnetic moments are antiparallel rather than parallel.
34) Whiskers are elongated objects such that domains form with their magnetization aligned parallel or antiparallel to the major axis of the needle.
35) The reverse of the electromagnetic wave, characterized by an antiparallel phase velocity is also an indicator of negative index of refraction.
36) Each repressor binds with its double-stranded antiparallel &bgr; -ribbon inserted into the major groove of the DNA (Fig. 2).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiparallel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiparallel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiparallel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiparallel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiparallel.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiparallel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiparallel
Compound Sentences with antiparallel
Complex Sentences with antiparallel
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiparallel