antipole in a sentence
1) This tradition also requires an antipole against which it could define itself.
2) Shivaji is antipole of Tukaram's lack of worldliness and Salomalo's unjust jealousy.
3) Before 1438, the empire and the emperor had been an antipole to the Habsburg dukes for the Swiss.
antipole example sentences4) Eila has brought an antipole into the "scarce aesthetics" of Finnish sculpture - abundance, liveliness and splendour.
5) Alessandro is featured as singer in some tracks listed in Noorda's second album, "To The antipole " (2005).
6) 2005 - "To The antipole " (Homesleep Music) with nOOrda
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipole
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipole with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipole
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipole in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipole.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipole. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipole
Compound Sentences with antipole
Complex Sentences with antipole
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipole