antipersonnel in a sentence
1) The snow hid a veritable quilt of lethal antipersonnel mines.
2) This antipersonnel mine is activated by stepping on it.
3) The Marines used "buckshot" antipersonnel rounds fired from tanks.
antipersonnel example sentences4) Are there new modes of antipersonnel mines?
5) The first national law to ban antipersonnel is passed in Belgium.
6) Thereupon the men encountered an extensive antipersonnel mine field.
7) The enemy had strewn it with both antitank and antipersonnel mines.
8) Luckily there were few antipersonnel mines among them to interfere with tank recovery.
9) Antipersonnel mines place a tremendous burden on the health care systems in postwar countries.
10) The use of antipersonnel landmines has been effectively stigmatised in many conflict areas.
11) Honeywell also produces the Rockeye II antipersonnel bomb.
12) Short range antipersonnel projectiles, loaded with submissiles such as flechettes or steel balls.
13) PPE can afford significant protection against antipersonnel blast mines, and these are more common.
14) Tanks and LVTHs firing both conventional and "beehive" antipersonnel ammunition were particularly effective.
15) Canister was an extremely effective antipersonnel weapon, with a maximum range of 350 yards.
example sentences with antipersonnel16) Also Incendiary, Chemical, Illumination, antipersonnel mines.
17) Used as an antipersonnel weapon.
18) The pirates, it seems, preferred close-quarters fighting with antipersonnel weapons over destructive cannon battles.
19) Rommel also surrounded the coast with four million antitank and antipersonnel mines and 500,000 beach obstacles.
20) Digney played a critical role in the Secretary of Defense's antipersonnel mine alternative efforts.
21) Other, similar devices include spring-guns and related mechanisms such as the SM-70 directional antipersonnel mine.
22) The slugs will provide accuracy sufficient for antipersonnel use out to ranges of about 100 yd.
23) The low cost of antipersonnel mines made them particularly appealing to guerrilla and military forces in developing countries.
24) On the crest of Sibidang-san, an antipersonnel minefield stopped the first North Korean infantry assault.
25) FARC and ELN have deployed antipersonnel mines throughout an estimated area of up to 100 square kilometers.
26) Artillery shells, mortar shells, aerial bombs, grenades, and antipersonnel mines are all fragmentation devices.
27) The Iraqi military used antipersonnel and antivehicle landmines to obstruct the Coalition advance and to fortify urban positions.
28) Sixty-five countries have now destroyed their stockpiles of antipersonnel landmines, destroying a combined total of more than 37 million mines.
How to use antipersonnel in a sentence29) As the armor hugged the trees along either side of the firebreak, the infantry used the path of the treads as protection against antipersonnel mines.
30) He led efforts to allow the U.S. to replace their inventory of antipersonnel mines with items that met both Soldier and international humanitarian needs.
31) On 16 September, troopers of the 1st Brigade discovered an enemy regimental hospital, a factory for making grenades, antipersonnel mines and a variety of weapons.
32) It creates the same moral and legal obligation for all people (citizens or soldiers) in armed conflicts to stop using antipersonnel landmines.
33) As a result of the treaty, the production and international sale and transfer of antipersonnel landmines have almost stopped . Stockpiles are being destroyed.
34) Yet, they put up only minimal resistance, while coalition aircraft dropped Rockeye fragmentation bombs and other antipersonnel arms, killing thousands.
35) After the initial attacks, it was evident that the single row of coiled barbed wire backed up by antipersonnel mines was inadequate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipersonnel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipersonnel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipersonnel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipersonnel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipersonnel.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipersonnel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipersonnel
Compound Sentences with antipersonnel
Complex Sentences with antipersonnel
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipersonnel