antiglare in a sentence
1) The antiglare screen is significantly more visible in brightly lit environments.
2) The displays are also offered in a Glossy or antiglare options.
3) For the less shady workers out there, there is also the shade antiglare film.
antiglare example sentences4) You can use antiglare screen protectors to guard your screen against scratches, fingerprints and dirt.
5) It's also possible that you will lift the polarized and antiglare layer but leave most of the glue.
6) The non-interlaced monitor offers 76Hz refresh rate, 0.26-mm dot pitch and antiglare and reflectance and antistatic technology.
7) It comes with ATI Radeon HD 3200 IGP 128 MB graphic cards, 11.6in HD antiglare (1,366 × 768-pixels) display and six-cell lithium-ion.
8) Most LCD monitors have an antiglare layer "attached" to the polarized layer and both of those layers are glued so the hard surface of the LCD.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiglare
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiglare with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiglare
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiglare in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiglare.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiglare. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiglare
Compound Sentences with antiglare
Complex Sentences with antiglare
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiglare