antifraud in a sentence
1) Federal antifraud securities laws are to be construed broadly.
2) Designing antifraud criteria and controls for public entities.
3) PPACA mandates many new antifraud initiatives for government health care programs.
antifraud example sentences4) An application shall not relate to an interpretation of antifraud provisions.
5) Indeed, antifraud fever is spreading through the nation's capital this summer.
6) Investigate whether current client-facing antifraud tools offer sufficient protection for their high-risk accounts .
7) These include required disclosures, suitability requirements applicable to brokerdealers, and antifraud protections.
8) Applies antifraud statutes to TARP.
9) The SEC alleges that BCI and Cooper have violated the registration and antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws.
10) We have received more negative comment on the accredited investor portion of the hedge fund proposal than the antifraud proposal.
11) The proposed amendments to Rule 156 are intended to provide helpful antifraud guidance to those preparing sales literature for private funds.
12) Our compliance experience covers all relevant areas, with a primary focus on anticorruption, antifraud , antitrust and data privacy issues.
13) Banks in turn have looked to vendors to provide a wider and more sophisticated selection of antifraud tools to mitigate their liability .
14) FERA also expands the protection of whistleblowers, increases funding to antifraud enforcement agencies, and establishes a Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission.
15) It is important then that any antifraud program distinguishes between those who are making honest mistakes in filing claims and those engaged in unscrupulous behavior.
example sentences with antifraud16) Mr Dalli informed the President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso of his decision following an investigation by OLAF, the EU's antifraud office.
17) Are there additional amendments to Rule 156 that would help to clarify the obligations of private funds under the antifraud provisions? 79.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antifraud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antifraud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antifraud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antifraud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antifraud.
20 examples of simple sentences of antifraud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antifraud
Compound Sentences with antifraud
Complex Sentences with antifraud
Compound-Complex Sentences with antifraud