antigovernment in a sentence
1) Ghiyath played a key role in organizing antigovernment protests.
2) Growing popular discontent caused many antigovernment demonstrations in Khartoum.
3) He was fiercely antigovernment and opposed Medicare when that was being debated.
antigovernment example sentences4) Somoza Garcia's National Guard repressed serious political opposition and antigovernment demonstrations.
5) On 1 May, antigovernment protests organized by the hardline opposition turned violent.
6) There are many armed bandits and antigovernment groups who also kill and kidnap civilians.
7) Monitors militia and antigovernment groups and has close relationship with government law enforcement agencies.
8) This gesture failed to satisfy the opposition, and antigovernment demonstrations continued to spread.
9) Antigovernment activist groups confirmed the attack , but put the death toll at nine.
10) Antigovernment demonstrations and violent clashes with the security forces marked the months that followed.
11) Tehran also sponsors or maintains ties with Islamist and other antigovernment groups next door.
12) On 6 November 2010, Medvedev vetoed a recently passed bill which restricted antigovernment demonstrations.
13) And on January 27, seven Shiite antigovernment demonstrators were killed by the Lebanese army.
14) Tombalbaye's initial response to the increasing antigovernment activities was to attempt to crush them.
15) These measures increased opportunities for antigovernment decisions and opinions on war governance from the highest bench.
example sentences with antigovernment16) In January 1985, the government executed twenty- eight people in retaliation for antigovernment activity.
17) Krause, who earlier posted antigovernment messages to MySpace, eventually is arrested in Seattle.
18) Antigovernment factions state that the five municipal councils elected in 2002 do not have enough powers.
19) The 1998 ADL survey also found a correlation between antisemitism and sympathy for right-wing antigovernment groups.
20) Antigovernment sentiment was on the rise , and the Tea Party movement was fast gaining momentum.
21) Several antigovernment messages, signed by the "Sons of Gestapo," are left behind.
22) On October 30, the Cyber Police arrested Beheshti for antigovernment entries on his blog.
23) An 81-day long standoff begins between antigovernment Freemen and federal officers in Jordan, Montana.
24) In Sloviansk, barricades were put up by antigovernment forces both around the town and inside it.
25) On 5 October 1990, the trial of students who handed out antigovernment tracts sparked riots in Lomé.
26) President of Bulgaria Petar Mladenov resigns over charges he order tanks to disperse antigovernment protests in December 1989.
27) Too much has ground to a halt because of severe partisanship, because one side is antigovernment in anything.
28) As Afghan troops continued to abandon the Soviet army to support the mujahideen, they became anti-Russian and antigovernment .
How to use antigovernment in a sentence29) Several others in the antigovernment "Patriot" movement accuse Huff of white supremacist and anti-Semitic attitudes in Internet postings.
30) Antigovernment ideologues demonize government and government employees, cutting their pay and their programs and finding other ways to undercut them.
31) Riot police and antigovernment protesters clashed in the Ukrainian capital Kiev on Sunday night after demonstrations against sweeping laws that severely rest .
32) Detainees included an unknown number of persons suspected of antigovernment speech or association with the 11 former PFDJ members arrested in 2001.
33) Police routinely questioned some persons who were outspoken in their antigovernment political views, such as UBCV monks and certain Catholic priests.
34) The alleged motives for the detentions were their calls for a boycott of the March Islamic Consultative Assembly elections and antigovernment slogans.
35) After the authorities jailed him in 1971 for antigovernment activities, Abdi left Somalia and lived in East Africa and Saudi Arabia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antigovernment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antigovernment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antigovernment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antigovernment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antigovernment.
20 examples of simple sentences of antigovernment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antigovernment
Compound Sentences with antigovernment
Complex Sentences with antigovernment
Compound-Complex Sentences with antigovernment