anticipated in a sentence
1) At least another forty volumes are anticipated .
2) The anticipated release date is summer 2013.
3) Weather conditions are discussed including anticipated turbulence.
anticipated example sentences4) The figure skating competition was highly anticipated .
5) The next drilling results are highly anticipated .
6) The sum does not include anticipated federal infrastructure dollars.
7) Evening hours involving call are not anticipated .
8) First regulatory filing is anticipated by early 2014.
9) The much anticipated rise in mortgage lending rates has.
10) It is proving the nightmare many anticipated .
11) First unit shipment was anticipated for within 30 days.
12) The anticipated joy was turned into sadness.
13) Participants generally anticipated fairly strong growth of capital expenditures.
14) Limited travel to customer sites is anticipated .
15) This issue requires more effort then originally anticipated .
example sentences with anticipated16) The anticipated gains from capital repatriation are large.
17) To meet anticipated customer demand with large fluctuations.
18) We finally booked our long anticipated flight.
19) An estimated 2 acres of permanent wetland loss is anticipated .
20) Personnel staffing per shift is based on anticipated workload.
21) His return was highly anticipated and increased attendance.
22) Modern aircraft carriers are anticipated as is industrial agriculture.
23) The results were not quite those anticipated .
24) A late 1990 date for groundbreaking was anticipated .
25) All anticipated subjects are studied at standard level.
26) These seven concerts were highly anticipated and created huge media attention.
27) This technique is anticipated to reduce production costs.
28) Electric vehicle batteries are anticipated to increase graphite demand.
How to use anticipated in a sentence29) It is definitely an extremely anticipated smartphone .
30) But progress was far slower than anticipated .
31) A public beta is anticipated in early 2011 .
32) This terrifying backwards plunge was thankfully much easier accomplished than anticipated .
33) It sounded fascinating and was much anticipated .
34) He obviously anticipated what was coming next.
35) The assessment concluded "No significant negative impacts are anticipated .
36) The anticipated release date is December 2013.
37) The term loan proceeds are anticipated before May 31.
38) Future reports are anticipated biennially through 2014 under current law.
39) The proposed fee increase takes this anticipated decline into consideration.
40) And what future trends might be anticipated ?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated
Compound Sentences with anticipated
Complex Sentences with anticipated
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated