antibody response in a sentence
1) Virtually all microbes can trigger an antibody response .
2) Vitamin E also helps to improve the antibody responses .
3) Blood samples were taken 28 days later and their antibody response was measured.
antibody response example sentences4) This antibody response is the core of all vaccine-based disease prevention.
5) The death of adult heartworms can also produce a strong antibody response .
6) Passively acquired maternal antibodies can suppress the antibody response to active immunization.
7) The control of antibody response by the "Mhc" raised many question.
8) Studies suggest the Pfizer vaccine can stimulate a stronger, more durable antibody response .
9) By producing antigen, "M. pneumonia" is capable of initiating an antibody response .
10) Inside the primary antibody response .
11) We saw what I call a flicker of antibody response which was real and substantial.
12) The serum antibody response in Gambian children with persistent diarrhoea and giardiasis has been studied.
13) The current research debates whether CIDP is associated with a specific antibody response against neural antigens.
14) It is used to treat conditions resulting from over activity of the B-cell-mediated antibody response .
15) Furthermore , burns or severe infection can also cause defective immune function and poor antibody response .
example sentences with antibody response16) In addition, subunit vaccines often elicit weaker antibody responses than the other classes of vaccines.
17) This probably reflects a mechanism for evasion of neutralizing antibody responses elicited by previous papillomavirus infections.
18) T-dependent antigen: An antigen which requires helper T-cells in order to elicit an antibody response .
19) This personalization decreases the likelihood of an antibody response and therefore increases the effectiveness of the treatment.
20) They continued to take blood samples over time to see how long the antibody response might last.
21) Our results confirm that IgE antibody responses to rat urinary allergen are an important cause of occupational disease.
22) Previous work has shown that alcoholics were able to mount an adequate antibody response to pneumococcal polysaccharide antigen.
23) CD4+ T cells, also known as helper T cells, help orchestrate the antibody responses .
24) A deficiency of Selenium along with a vitamin E deficiency can lower antibody response and increase cellular carcinogenosis.
25) Blood samples before and after influenza vaccination from three groups of healthy study participants were analyzed for antibody responses .
26) T-independent antigen: An antigen which is able to elicit an antibody response in the absence of T-cells.
27) Antibody responses generated by DNA are useful not just in vaccination but as a preparative tool, too.
28) Class I and antibody responses are downstream of Class II recognition and are of little remedial value in change.
How to use antibody response in a sentence29) Although both vaccines increased seroconversion to all three poliovirus types, antibody responses were greater in the IPV group.
30) Lanzavecchia A, Sallusto F. Toll like receptors and innate immunity in B cell activation and antibody responses .
31) Much of the antibody response to infection is directed against the fast-mutating parts and thus is only transiently effective.
32) These, too, are able to generate TH and antibody responses , but not killer T cell responses.
33) The ability of the current commercial vaccine to induce an antibody response in naive birds has not been made public.
34) Although purified capsular polysaccharide antigens elicit protective antibody responses , conjugate vaccines are more immunogenic and also induce immunological memory.
35) In some patients, there was four-fold increase in antibody response before the first sputum culture of P cepacia.
36) Although the zebrafish appeared healthy after 18 weeks , scientists detected an antibody response for domoic acid in blood samples.
37) The concept of 'original antigenic sin' was first shown by studies on the antibody response against influenza virus.
38) It is responsible for about 80% of the antibody response in patients who are chronically exposed to horse allergens.
39) An agent-specific nucleic acid has not yet been identified, and the infected host does not elicit an antibody response .
40) When pathogen antigens and gut lumen protein are present, one antibody response to these molecules would be IgA secretion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibody response
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibody response with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibody response
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibody response in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibody response.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibody response. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibody response
Compound Sentences with antibody response
Complex Sentences with antibody response
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibody response