antibody in a sentence
1) They directly kill "bad" cells without using antibodies .
2) Usually antibodies are targeted against specific protein structures .
3) Those are swollen due to antibodies being produced.
antibody example sentences4) The body defends itself by producing protective antibodies .
5) The body defends itself by producing particular antibodies .
6) Also an antibody level test was developed *16.
7) The milk gives the baby valuable antibodies .
8) Honey has natural anti allergy antibodies from flowers.
9) These antibodies are known as rheumatoid factors.
10) This test measures the protective antibody level against rabies.
11) A control antibody was used as above.
12) Both antibodies are a largely heterogeneous family.
13) Different antibodies are destined for different purposes.
14) The variety of antibodies is very large.
15) The structures antibodies bind to are called antigens .
example sentences with antibody16) Guidelines for antibody testing are still being developed.
17) Some blood tests detect antibodies sooner than others.
18) Plasma cells make antibodies to help fight infections.
19) The immune system makes chemicals called antibodies that destroy the virus.
20) These antibodies bind to molecules specific to cancer cells.
21) A positive result indicates the presence of rheumatoid type antibodies .
22) He did extensive testing for autoimmune disease and antibodies .
23) Is the test measuring antibodies or antigen?
24) This an autoimmune disorder where antibodies are made to intrinsic factor.
25) The body creates antibodies to fight the virus.
26) Many catalytic antibodies were developed and studied using this approach.
27) The secreted antibodies are specific to the vaccine virus.
28) C have been used successfully to demonstrate antibody .
How to use antibody in a sentence29) Sometimes passively acquired antibody persists for a longer interval.
30) It is also unknown whether these antibodies are pathogenic.
31) Human antibodies have a completely human amino acid sequence.
32) The blood tests measure antibodies and the rheumatoid factor.
33) Computational approaches provide a fast alternative route to antibody structure prediction.
34) This second antibody is coupled to the enzyme.
35) Many autoimmune diseases produce antibodies specific to that disease .
36) This should cause the sperm antibodies to decrease.
37) HIV testing involves detecting antibodies in the blood.
38) The yogurt contains an antibody that battles ulcer causing bacteria.
39) A gluten free diet is also shown to lower antibody levels.
40) For most patients, standard blood antibody tests are preferred.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibody
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibody with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibody
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibody in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibody.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibody. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibody
Compound Sentences with antibody
Complex Sentences with antibody
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibody