antibacterial effect in a sentence
1) Rosemary oil is known to also have some antibacterial effects .
2) Tea-tree oil has a mild antibacterial effect .
3) It may also have some antibacterial effect , Dr. Goepp says.
antibacterial effect example sentences4) Juice consumption may also inhibit viral infections while pomegranate extracts have antibacterial effects against dental plaque.
5) Quinolones exert their antibacterial effect by preventing bacterial DNA from unwinding and duplicating.
6) In 1921, Fleming discovered "lysozyme", an enzyme that had an antibacterial effect .
7) The great infection fighting properties of natural bentonite have little to do with the antibacterial effect of bentonite.
8) In addition, the experiment suggests that the antibacterial effect was different for gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
9) However, the antibacterial effect of the quinolones was not discovered by N. Barton and his colleagues for another 12 years.
10) Pasteur (1858) and Lehmann (1930) were the first to present modern scientific evidence for the antibacterial effects of garlic.
11) The biggest problem I have is keeping my helpers from tossing the mop pads in the wash with soap which ruins the mops antibacterial effect .
12) In the case of the latter, the nanoparticles can have beneficial effects on the structural properties of the coating along with their antibacterial effect .
13) Gerhard Domagk was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1939 "for the discovery of the antibacterial effects of prontosil".
14) In an acid environment methenamine is converted in the kidneys to formaldehyde, which then has an antibacterial effect in the urinary tract.
15) Again, I was impressed by how much really good chemistry is underway to identify the active components in TCM, as well as by their anti-tumor and antibacterial effects .
example sentences with antibacterial effect16) Moreover, the antibacterial effect is mild, akin to an antiseptic you'd use yourself to clean a wound you gave yourself while gardening.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibacterial effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibacterial effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibacterial effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibacterial effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibacterial effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibacterial effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibacterial effect
Compound Sentences with antibacterial effect
Complex Sentences with antibacterial effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibacterial effect