anti-depressant in a sentence
1) Losing weight while on anti-depressants is extremely hard.
2) Anti-depressants may be required to ease anxiety.
3) Anti-depressants and therapy really helped my depression .
anti-depressant example sentences4) Anti-depressants are commonly prescribed, but these often cause side effects.
5) Todd had earlier consulted a psychiatrist and had been prescribed anti-depressants .
6) I have been taking anti-depressant medication for around eight years.
7) He began seeing a sports psychologist and taking anti-depressant medication.
8) Some anti-depressant drugs also have significant pain relieving effects.
9) Anti-depressants are not natural & not a permanent solution .
10) Anti-depressants have been shown to improve some symptoms.
11) A stimulant and an anti-depressant are indicated.
12) Some doctors hand out anti-depressants like candy .
13) Her life felt empty and meaningless and she was taking anti-depressants .
14) Anti-depressants are a miracle but coming off them is no fun.
15) My sister was on anti-depressants , heavy doses for several years.
example sentences with anti-depressant16) I have been through 14 years of therapy and anti-depressants .
17) An anti-depressant helped lift the thick fog from my brain.
18) Do not stop taking an anti-depressant without consulting your doctor.
19) Three empty bottles of anti-depressant tablets were by his side.
20) Long term use of anti-depressants medication is not effective.
21) It may take several attempts before a suitable anti-depressant medication is found.
22) I have friends who committed suicide from anti-depressants .
23) He 's starts writing a script for anti-depressants .
24) I cannot function without an anti-depressant .
25) Often an anti-depressant is used as well.
26) Erm, but I certainly found anti-depressants helpful.
27) At this point my therapist really recommended I try an anti-depressant .
28) She is on anti-depressants and is moody and violent at times .
How to use anti-depressant in a sentence29) Exercise : Exercise is a natural anti-depressant .
30) He has finally gone to our doctor for some anti-depressants .
31) How easily a doctor puts someone on an anti-depressant etc..
32) Have you considered an anti-depressant for the short term?
33) I had taken some form of anti-depressant medication since I was 20.
34) The above are exactly why anti-depressants shouldn't be available on demand.
35) Bloom also describes a reliance on anti-depressants in this period.
36) New data shows that Salvinorin-A also has anti-depressant effects.
37) An experiment with mice indicated the mushroom may have an anti-depressant effect.
38) Initially he had consulted his general practitioner, who had prescribed anti-depressants .
39) Fortunately she responded rapidly within a week to thyroid hormone and anti-depressants .
40) Anti-depressant medications enhance neuroplasticity at both a molecular and dendritic level.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-depressant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-depressant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-depressant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-depressant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-depressant.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-depressant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-depressant
Compound Sentences with anti-depressant
Complex Sentences with anti-depressant
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-depressant