anti-apartheid in a sentence
1) His record and tour were a highly consistent anti-apartheid message.
2) SA anti-apartheid groups vow to step up struggle.
3) Belafonte was active in the anti-apartheid movement.
anti-apartheid example sentences4) The anti-apartheid brigade's first blow failed to register.
5) Cape Town was home to many leaders of the anti-apartheid movement.
6) These are some of the anti-apartheid icon's better known qualities.
7) It was the first anti-apartheid film relating to black South Africans.
8) In 1980, he released the anti-apartheid single "Biko".
9) Archbishop Emeritus Tutu said the anti-apartheid icon is finally at peace .
10) His anti-apartheid convictions resulted in expulsions and continuous strife with school authorities.
11) Graham Chadwick, 84, British bishop and anti-apartheid campaigner.
12) Houston was a supporter of Nelson Mandela and the anti-apartheid movement.
13) Anti-apartheid campaigner and Editor, Rand Daily Mail.
14) There were protests by anti-apartheid campaigners at the film's London premiere.
15) Anthony Heard, anti-apartheid campaigner and editor the Cape Times.
example sentences with anti-apartheid16) It was vigorously anti-Communist, but it was also actively anti-apartheid .
17) Dr Mike Kirkwood, author, poet and anti-apartheid campaigner.
18) Alan Paton, South African author and anti-apartheid activist.
19) Defiance Campaign, anti-apartheid campaign in South Africa.
20) The tour commenced on June 26 and riots occurred as anti-apartheid protesters disrupted games.
21) Tributes are being paid and prayers said for South Africa's anti-apartheid icon.
22) Randall's role in the anti-apartheid movement may not always have been very public.
23) Abramowitz was banned from pre-democratic South Africa for his anti-apartheid leadership.
24) They bring the anti-apartheid struggle vividly to life as they recount their own incarceration .
25) Angelou also began her pro-Castro and anti-apartheid activism during this time.
26) The icon of the anti-apartheid struggle has departed after accomplishing what he stood for.
27) The bill, the Comprehensive anti-apartheid Act of 1986, had broad bipartisan support.
28) Former NUSAS president and anti-apartheid campaigner.
How to use anti-apartheid in a sentence29) Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina expressed mourning on the demise of the anti-apartheid leader.
30) AN anti-apartheid group has offered its support to councillors who boycotted South African government delegation.
31) In 1985 heavily armed Koevoet squads indiscriminately opened fire on anti-apartheid protestors in Windhoek.
32) He was criticised by Labour MP Peter Hain, himself an anti-apartheid campaigner.
33) Malan survived the war to become involved in the anti-apartheid movement in his country.
34) In Britain, numerous anti-apartheid movements were also campaigning for South Africa's exclusion.
35) Dennis Brutus, 85, South African poet and anti-apartheid activist, prostate cancer.
36) In addition to campuses, anti-apartheid activists found concerned and sympathetic legislators in cities and states.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-apartheid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-apartheid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-apartheid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-apartheid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-apartheid.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-apartheid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-apartheid
Compound Sentences with anti-apartheid
Complex Sentences with anti-apartheid
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-apartheid