anti aircraft in a sentence
1) Our heavy anti aircraft fire however, drove them off.
2) The L33 had been hit by anti aircraft fire.
3) Two heavy anti aircraft batteries were built at Southwell.
anti aircraft example sentences4) She also noted the gorilla's dislike of bombs and anti aircraft guns.
5) On 13 May the position was reinforced by a 20 mm anti aircraft battery.
6) Only in the three waves were lost, all to German anti aircraft fire.
7) Australian gunners of the 156th Light anti aircraft Battery claimed another bomber and two fighters.
8) These were equipped with twenty-four S-60 57mm anti aircraft Guns organised into four firing batteries.
9) The anti aircraft gun was later recovered near the ATC building with a round jammed in its breech.
10) The 184th AAA Gun Battalion was an anti aircraft Artillery battalion of World War II.
11) He was buried in Belgium." Bob was assigned to Headquarters Battery 555th anti aircraft at Basic Training.
12) They captured two 5.9 howitzers, 10 field guns, 21 machine guns, two Lewis guns and anti aircraft guns.
13) They crashed into the ground south-east of El Abiar - Regina (confirmed by the DICAT - anti aircraft defences).
14) The plane had bombed a British ship and one engine was damaged by anti aircraft fire, forcing it to crash land.
15) In some cases , the same weapon systems, such as the Bofors anti aircraft guns, were sold to both sides.
example sentences with anti aircraft16) This has been fitted as an auxiliary engine in the British Chieftain and Challenger battle tanks and Rapier anti aircraft missile systems.
17) Hundreds of millions worth of anti aircraft missiles, rocket launchers and machine guns were given to the Mujahidin by the Chinese.
18) Besides needing to improve their anti aircraft weapon technologies - the IMPORTANCE of 'neutralizing' the UAV PREDATOR types at their launch bases is taught a 'prime'.
19) But the army's initial experience was not encouraging - they lost three airships in the first months of the war to anti aircraft fire.
20) Johnny Vaughan liberates an anti aircraft shell case from the mud which leads our intrepid Mud Men on a journey back in time to World War Two.
21) The performance of the 131st anti aircraft Regiment during the raid was judged to be so poor that its commander was transferred to Manchuria.
22) The 141st Machine Gun Battalion ( anti aircraft ) was reorganized and redesignated in 1923 as the 206th Coast Artillery (Anti Aircraft).
23) The 141st Machine Gun Battalion (Anti Aircraft) was reorganized and redesignated in 1923 as the 206th Coast Artillery ( anti aircraft ).
24) French anti aircraft artillery (AAA) defences were mapped from the tactical to operational level and intelligence of French ground defences was therefore good.
25) Some of the division's machine gun battalions began training for a new role when they were re-designated as anti aircraft Machine Gun Battalions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti aircraft
Compound Sentences with anti aircraft
Complex Sentences with anti aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti aircraft