amphibious aircraft in a sentence
1) An amphibious aircraft has landing gear for both land and water-based operation.
2) Purely water-based seaplanes have largely been supplanted by amphibious aircraft .
3) An amphibious aircraft can take off and land both on conventional runways and water.
amphibious aircraft example sentences4) India is also negotiating to purchase US-2 amphibious aircraft for the Indian Navy.
5) An airport for use by seaplanes and amphibious aircraft is called a Seaplane base.
6) The first planes used were two Stinson Reliants, and then a Grumman Goose amphibious aircraft .
7) Initially this service operated amphibious aircraft between Comodoro Rivadavia and Stanley using Grumman HU-16 Albatross aircraft.
8) The Reds were in possession of a few airbases and a few Russian aircraft, mainly amphibious aircraft .
9) The American Fleetwings Sea Bird amphibious aircraft of 1936 was also built using a spot-welded stainless steel hull.
10) The Republic Seabee is a postwar amphibious aircraft designed for commercial use but is more popular as a recreational plane.
11) About 16 U.S. aircrew were rescued by submarine or amphibious aircraft (several Japanese, whose crew took them prisoner).
12) The ship carried an amphibious aircraft (initially a Supermarine Seagull V, later a Supermarine Walrus) on a catapult.
13) It is capable of taking-off and landing on lough waters of wave height of up to three metres, making it the world's only amphibious aircraft that can land on open sea.
14) Allow me to say a few words, in the context of Japan's role in the region's capacity-building, on our new search and rescue amphibious aircraft , the US-2.
15) I vaguely remember one or two amphibious aircraft where the prop sat in this type of half tunnel, but for the life of me I don't remember their names.
example sentences with amphibious aircraft16) In July 1929 a plan was proposed where an amphibious aircraft would be based at Lympne for use in search and rescue when aircraft were reported missing over the Channel.
17) A Grumman J2F Duck amphibious aircraft from the Asiatic Fleet's utility unit brought Haight out to "Alden", rendezvoused with the ship and landed nearby.
18) The cruiser was designed to carry a single amphibious aircraft : initially a Supermarine Seagull III aircraft, but this was replaced in 1936 by the Supermarine Walrus.
19) The Consolidated PBY Catalina was an American flying boat, and later an amphibious aircraft of the 1930s and 1940s produced by Consolidated Aircraft.
20) Putin touches down on lake to visit youth camp Russian President Vladimir Putin visited the Seliger youth camp in Tver on Friday via a Be- 200 amphibious aircraft .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amphibious aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amphibious aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amphibious aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amphibious aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amphibious aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of amphibious aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amphibious aircraft
Compound Sentences with amphibious aircraft
Complex Sentences with amphibious aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with amphibious aircraft