ambulance corps in a sentence
1) The ambulance corps has around 20 members.
2) He was in the ambulance corps , 57th Medical Battalion European Theater.
3) The ambulance corps was placed under the command of Surgeon Majors of the various brigades.
ambulance corps example sentences4) However, the police department & ambulance corps have an excellent working relationship till this day.
5) At Darien Emergency Services Post 53, they pretty much are the volunteer ambulance corps .
6) The fall of 2010 was the most turbulent time for the ambulance corps in recent memory.
7) He joined the ambulance corps in 1917, assigned to Camp Newton D. Baker in Texas.
8) The ambulance corps provides Basic Life Support (BLS) to the town of Pound Ridge.
9) During the First World War, Munthe became a British citizen and served in the ambulance corps .
10) A novelty for India was the ambulance corps , in charge of rescuing wounded soldiers, including enemy soldiers.
11) This led to a larger ambulance corps serving Fife, called the Countess of Rothes Voluntary Aid Detachment.
12) In 1994, under Chief Dan McIntyre, the volunteer ambulance corps was granted their New York State Certification.
13) The Parsis now ran community medical centres, ambulance corps , boy scout troops, clubs, and masonic lodges.
14) Until the SC set up the functioning ambulance corps , man often lay out on the battlefields until they died.
15) The original ambulance corps was housed behind Lancaster Town Hall on Clark Street in a cramped two bay garage until 1996.
example sentences with ambulance corps16) In case you missed it, today the Chivers donated $25,000 to a volunteer ambulance corps in Mineola, NY.
17) Roughly 98% of all EMS calls handled by the ambulance corps are handled by career staff due to dwindling volunteer members.
18) Many volunteer municipal or university ambulance, rescue, and first aid squads are known as VACs (volunteer ambulance corps ).
19) Modern method of army surgery, field hospitals and the system of army ambulance corps invented by Dominique Jean Larrey, surgeon-in-chief of the Napoleonic armies.
20) A number of writers whose works he would later publish also served in the ambulance corps , including Ernest Hemingway, Malcolm Cowley, and Hart Crane.
21) The New Canaan Volunteer ambulance corps (NCVAC) is a free, all volunteer ambulance corps with three ambulances plus two paramedic fly-cars.
22) RIT also has its own ambulance corps , bi-weekly television athletics program RIT SportsZone, pep band, radio station, and tech crew.
23) The evil paedophile, who worked for the prisons charity NIACRO, preyed on youngsters using his position of trust with the St. Lazarus' ambulance corps .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance corps
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance corps with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance corps
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance corps in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance corps.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance corps. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance corps
Compound Sentences with ambulance corps
Complex Sentences with ambulance corps
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance corps