ambulance chaser in a sentence
1) It 'd be another incentive to legal trolling and ambulance chasers .
2) Call off the ambulance chasers ; you look silly.
3) His enemies call him an ' ambulance chaser '.
ambulance chaser example sentences4) Shady lawyers like this are no different from common ambulance chasers .
5) Ambulance chasers , cab drivers, truckers?
6) Sometimes the media unfairly brands every personal injury lawyer as an ambulance chaser .
7) Ambulance chasers always look for the deepest pockets available , no matter how flimsy the connection.
8) This led to rival Channel Nine and "Today" labelling him an " ambulance chaser ".
9) Here in the states an " ambulance chaser " would push for continuance demanding a full psychiatric evaluation.
10) Lawyers often get stereotyped as ambulance chasers and money grubbers using the legal loopholes to spin a living.
11) I think that's pretty much how it works: it's why they're called ambulance chasers .
12) He rides about in the back seat of the hideous Lincoln of the title much like an ambulance chaser .
13) Sosa is an ambulance chaser ("carancho" means "vulture"), whose sleazy path of business brings him into Lujan's path.
14) When a person dies the cleric simply pops on over to them to save the day, sort of like a medieval ambulance chaser .
15) Of course, now that some ambulance chaser is stirring the legal pot with his money-grubbing mitts, Rubio's will probably quit serving the darned thing.
example sentences with ambulance chaser16) Ambulance chaser .
17) No matter how they get changed, behind the first driverless car there will be a driverless ambulance chaser , looking for a case to bring to court.
18) These massacre chasers-they're worse than ambulance chasers -they're waiting for these things to happen so they can jump on their soapbox.
19) Not to be an ambulance chaser , but we'd welcome Chicago Art Magazine's writers and editors at Jettison, if they're so inclined.
20) They are shameless race hustlers - racial ambulance chasers - and should be ridiculed by every serious person of any race - but especially blacks .
21) Sterling, a former ambulance chaser before his illustrious career as a slumlord and NBA owner, will not lack for legal representation.
22) " " ambulance chaser ".
23) (Kind of puts that the " ambulance chaser " theory to rest real fast, huh?
24) " One critic described him as an "identity politics ambulance chaser " and another said he represented a "right-wing publicity mill".
25) " We've spotted a wider trend of ambulance chasers [who say to small business owners] 'are you in difficulty?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance chaser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance chaser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance chaser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance chaser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance chaser.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance chaser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance chaser
Compound Sentences with ambulance chaser
Complex Sentences with ambulance chaser
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance chaser