ambitious effort in a sentence
1) One of the government's most ambitious efforts in Michigan.
2) It is an ambitious effort ordered by Congress in the last highway bill.
3) President Kennedy launched an ambitious effort to install fallout shelters throughout the United States.
ambitious effort example sentences4) But a lack of funding and questions about teacher training could undermine the ambitious effort .
5) This ambitious effort was successfully repeated five years later with "Greater New York 2005".
6) Others to avoid confusion with namesakes, or under the ambitious efforts of new founders.
7) However, even this increased sophistication could not compare to later, more ambitious efforts of the Yiddish theater.
8) The Sandy project promises to be one of Operation Photo Rescue ' s most expert and ambitious efforts yet.
9) The plaintiffs have also marshaled other recent Supreme Court cases in their ambitious effort to reinvent First Amendment doctrine.
10) Not only was he convinced by the relationship, he set out on an ambitious effort to prove it.
11) However, more ambitious efforts to expand the tripartite system resulted in new taxonomic systems of increasing scope and complexity.
12) It was also engaged in an ambitious effort to vastly increase its access to the northern California natural gas market.
13) However, "Nighthawks" is probably Hopper's most ambitious effort in capturing the night-time effects of manmade light.
14) SCPBRG supplied personnel and endangered species permits making it possible to launch and sustain this ambitious effort during its early years.
15) Newcastle had a first sight of goal three minutes later as Moussa Sissoko curled an ambitious effort off target from distance.
example sentences with ambitious effort
example sentences with ambitious effort16) Watch The Throne is the most ambitious effort the pair have joined forces on and the world awaits to hear it.
17) The second program, called the Jenin, was a much more ambitious effort to convert the HY-2 into a 1000km range land-attack cruise missile.
18) In an ambitious effort to overcome the extreme fragmentation of early Southeast Asian historiography, this study connects Southeast Asia to world history.
19) Learning from Sweden, New York City has adopted the Vision Zero policy framework in an ambitious effort to rethink road safety and save lives.
20) His administration was involved in an ambitious effort to provide universal health insurance which currently aids nearly 50 million, mostly poor Mexicans.
21) General Anthoine, commander of the Fourth Army had originally planned a supporting attack but this was rejected by Nivelle who required a more ambitious effort .
22) She described this as "an ambitious effort to apply the Warburgian modes of work, to use art, music philosophy, religion" to elucidate the subject.
23) In 1987, another of WNEV's ambitious efforts premiered, the hour-long live children's variety show "Ready to Go".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious effort
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious effort with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious effort
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious effort in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious effort.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious effort. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious effort
Compound Sentences with ambitious effort
Complex Sentences with ambitious effort
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious effort