ambition to do in a sentence
1) John tells us that he has ambitions to do even better next year.
2) I said, "I have no ambition to do that for long.
3) She succeeds in her ambition to do her bit but at what cost?
ambition to do example sentences4) Louise exerted no influence upon state affairs what so ever, nor did she show any ambition to do so.
5) The new post will be full-time where previously it was part-time, in recognition of our ambition to do more.
6) H ave you taken your skills in to the production studio yet and do you have ambitions to do so?
7) That way I can move on to more interesting issues and fulfill my ambition to do something meaningful with my life.
8) It now has ambitions to do the earthquake repairs on your home and build your new commercial building or factory as well .
9) They have ambitions to do better and are making noises about play-offs and things, but I think it's probably beyond them yet.
10) China is not hesitant in showing its ambition to do so, and it has been already witnessed across industries how quickly China can disrupt the global market.
11) It seems that by the time I get home from work, read email, fix and eat supper, and walk the dog, I lack the energy or the ambition to do much more than relax.
12) PH: Was the idea of taking on the COO role suggested to you, or did you offer feedback that you had the ambition to do this?
13) Also in 1996, Murphy began studying law at University College Cork (UCC), but he failed his first year exams because, as he put it, he had "no ambitions to do it".
14) I never had an ambition to do it because I never believed - it is just a reflection of my longevity in the game.
15) Expectations increase and people's own ambitions to do the very best increase so it is highly pressurised but also there's tremendous excitement and fun.
example sentences with ambition to do16) Appleton has moved out better players than he has brought in and has no desire or ambition to do anything other than stone wall.
17) I have ambitions to do some kind of a duo thing with somebody even though I may not know who that may be.
18) During the three years I've been making records, I've had the ambition to do an album of songs, which, to me, represent the great Jolson heritage...
19) "If we do expand in our side of the draw in the future, which we have some ambition to do , then that door will open.
20) " If we have any ambition to do anything this season we have to be strong at home and try and pick up points away from home.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambition to do
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambition to do with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambition to do
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambition to do in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambition to do.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambition to do. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambition to do
Compound Sentences with ambition to do
Complex Sentences with ambition to do
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambition to do