ambiguous vague in a sentence
1) Don't let the thesis statement be ambiguous and vague .
2) Interactionists argue that roles are often unclear, ambiguous and vague .
3) Ambiguous or vague addresses that make it impossible to identify an actual address.
ambiguous vague example sentences4) SM: Yeah, in the past, my songs have been pretty ambiguous and vague .
5) This occurs when multiple interpretations of the utterance exist, making the utterance or a specific constituent therein ambiguous or vague .
6) When you question yourself about whether a phrase is ambiguous or vague , the litmus-test is usually 'Did I intend it be written that way?
7) Sometimes-though we think less often than the literature portrays it-claim analysis disputes arise because the claim language is ambiguous or vague .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous vague
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous vague with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous vague
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous vague in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous vague.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous vague. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous vague
Compound Sentences with ambiguous vague
Complex Sentences with ambiguous vague
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous vague