ambiguous situation in a sentence
1) Avoid ambiguous situations that you can't control.
2) This created a somewhat ambiguous situation .
3) This ambiguous situation led to the first English clash with Spain.
ambiguous situation example sentences4) Being aware that an ambiguous situation has arisen is difficult for young children.
5) During parser construction the system may detect that an ambiguous situation would occur at runtime.
6) The need for closure is the motivation to find an answer to an ambiguous situation .
7) An increasing amount of research is concentrating on how people react and respond to ambiguous situations .
8) Mary found herself in a profoundly ambiguous situation , one that almost led her husband to divorce her.
9) Gender differences are more pronounced when situational demands are very small or non-existent as well as in ambiguous situations .
10) In particular in ambiguous situations with justification of decisions and demands for legitimacy, communication can play a major role.
11) The category and preferred parameters can be used to help control which implicit cast will be applied in ambiguous situations .
12) Cases, however, are marked in the Qur'an, children's books, and to remove ambiguous situations .
13) Social referencing is most likely to occur in uncertain and ambiguous situations as infants look to others to guide their own behavior.
14) So, when faced with an ambiguous situation , conservatives would tend to process the information initially with a strong emotional response.
15) If you are prone to feel anxiety during ambiguous situations , it might just be that feeling getting the best of you.
example sentences with ambiguous situation16) The Department will provide assistance in understanding these regulations and may revise them from time to time as may be necessary. (e) Notice in ambiguous situations .
17) Even more difficult than acknowledging that an ambiguous situation has arisen, is children's understanding in what actions they need to take for clarification.
18) Smith and Yu proposed that a way to make a distinction in such ambiguous situations is to track the word-referent pairings over multiple scenes.
19) Inductive learning problem can occur as words are oftentimes used in ambiguous situations in which there are more than one possible referents available.
20) However, the Ravens liked the ambiguous situation because it left them free to coordinate air strikes with the CIA operatives running the local ground troops.
21) Their purpose is for the members to learn about themselves from their spontaneous "here and now" responses to an ambiguous hypothetical situation (Beckhard, 1969).
22) In Mexico, the word is not used in a potentially ambiguous situation ; instead, one may use the inoffensive "blanquillos" (literally: "little white ones").
23) Another ambiguous situation arises with the connectors used for USB, FireWire (IEEE-1394), HDMI, and Thunderbolt serial data bus connections.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous situation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous situation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous situation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous situation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous situation.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous situation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous situation
Compound Sentences with ambiguous situation
Complex Sentences with ambiguous situation
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous situation