ambient pressure in a sentence
1) The ambient pressure at the surface is 1 bar.
2) A similar sensor could adjust the mixture according to ambient atmospheric pressure .
3) Ambient pressure is a direct function of the depth.
ambient pressure example sentences4) Increased ambient pressure also results in excess carbon dioxide in the blood.
5) Then the overpressure is reduced to the ambient pressure within 1 minute.
6) Under vacuum the temperature can be lower than the ambient pressure boiling point.
7) This is frequently a problem when the operating pressure is kept at ambient pressure .
8) When exhausting into a sufficiently low ambient pressure (vacuum) several issues arise.
9) This is used to get the sector ambient pressure (Psector).
10) The ambient pressure underwater increases by 1 atm for every 10 m of depth.
11) And what we actually feel is not this ambient pressure but the difference.
12) A value of 10 bar plus ambient pressure is a suitable estimate for most purposes.
13) Used when the difference between the vessel pressure and the ambient atmospheric pressure is small.
14) Gradient factors produce an M-value which is linearly variable in proportion to ambient pressure .
15) A more useful grouping is conditions that are associated with exposure to variations of ambient pressure .
example sentences with ambient pressure16) This explains the absence of superconductivity at ambient pressure in caesium-doped C60 solids.
17) Clearly, net thrust falls with altitude, because of the decrease in ambient pressure .
18) It will vary with depth as the interstage pressure is added to the ambient pressure .
19) The decompression of a diver is the reduction in ambient pressure experienced during ascent from depth.
20) The body of fluid is then transported, at ambient pressure , toward the pump outlet.
21) The bearing uses a flat plane with periodic orifices which deliver air just over ambient pressure .
22) The demand regulator supplies the diver with as much gas as needed at the ambient pressure .
23) The vents may not keep up with the rapid change in ambient pressure at low altitude.
24) M-values are limits for the tolerated gradient between inert gas pressure and ambient pressure in each compartment.
25) The demand valve has a chamber, which in normal use contains breathing gas at ambient pressure .
26) With care all these phases except ice X can be recovered at ambient pressure and low temperature.
27) The boiling temperature of water (and water-based liquids) is determined by the ambient atmospheric pressure .
28) Everyday pressure measurements, such as for tire pressure, are usually made relative to ambient air pressure .
How to use ambient pressure in a sentence29) Haldane assumed a constant critical ratio of dissolved nitrogen pressure to ambient pressure which was invariant with depth.
30) Further, the thrust developed would also have to overcome substantial musculo-skeletal resistance and ambient atmospheric pressure .
31) For example, hydrogen-evolving bacteria grow at an ambient partial pressure of hydrogen gas of 10-4 atm.
32) Inflation is with a raft foot-pump, to 2 psi (105 mmHg) above ambient pressure .
33) The highest superconducting transition temperature of 33 K at ambient pressure is reported for Cs2RbC60.
34) Instead, the breathing loop is carried by the diver and remains at ambient pressure while in use.
35) The upper curve is measured with an open sensing port which is sensing the ambient pressure inside the vault.
36) Supersaturation ratios decrease linearly with increased ambient pressure , (M-values) and are different for each compartment.
37) When a diver descends in the water the hydrostatic pressure, and therefore the ambient pressure , rises.
38) As a diver goes deeper, the breathing gas is delivered at a pressure equal to ambient water pressure .
39) A saturated diver who needs to be evacuated should preferably be transported without a significant change in ambient pressure .
40) A diaphragm is used to deliver the breathing gas to the diver on demand, at ambient water pressure .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambient pressure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambient pressure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambient pressure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambient pressure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambient pressure.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambient pressure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambient pressure
Compound Sentences with ambient pressure
Complex Sentences with ambient pressure
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambient pressure