low ambient in a sentence
1) Low ambient temperature has the same effect as over sizing the condenser.
2) When exhausting into a sufficiently low ambient pressure (vacuum) several issues arise.
3) This leads to increased illumination in low ambient light environments, such as moonless nights.
low ambient example sentences4) At low ambient temperatures the ostrich utilizes feather flattening, which conserves body heat through insulation.
5) In low ambient light, the set delivers smooth, convincing blacks with plenty of shadow detail.
6) The reason Hellhole is such an important cave for these bats is its unusually low ambient air temperature.
7) Top shot combines (a.) Low ambient light with (b.) lots of reflective striping.
8) Currently it 's just point lights and 1 directional light, with low ambient , just to test some lighting.
9) An alternative mechanism to preserve O2 delivery in the face of low ambient oxygen is to increase the affinity of the blood.
10) G24 produces a new type of lightweight and flexible solar cell that generates power in low , ambient and even indoor conditions.
11) This is especially pronounced in bumblebees, as they must warm up their bodies considerably to get airborne at low ambient temperatures.
12) Briefly, 'warm-blooded' means a thermal state of a creature's core temperature being higher than the low ambient temperature.
13) All kits provide a measured shot of starting fluid into the diesel engine manifold on demand, which aids ignition at low ambient temperatures.
14) There is also a "physiological strain that results from the low ambient temperatures", from which suicidal ideations are considered to stem.
15) These are all-weather tires, with self-cleaning tread and above-average traction in muddy or very light snowy conditions, and for low ambient temperatures.
example sentences with low ambient16) Fow low ambient light photography without flash, Canon provided the Finder Illuminator F which slid over the same flash contacts at the flash couplers.
17) In addition, gas transport is only diffusion limited in extreme cases, such as for oxygen uptake at very low ambient oxygen or very high pulmonary blood flow.
18) This ostrich will also cover its legs to reduce heat loss to the environment, along with undergoing piloerection and shivering when faced with low ambient temperatures.
19) Some PRK patients have reported dissatisfaction with their vision under low ambient lighting (dusk/nighttime) conditions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low ambient
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low ambient with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low ambient
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low ambient in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low ambient.
20 examples of simple sentences of low ambient. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low ambient
Compound Sentences with low ambient
Complex Sentences with low ambient
Compound-Complex Sentences with low ambient