ambient atmospheric in a sentence
1) Sound effects aside, the mix is wonderful ambient and atmospheric .
2) A similar sensor could adjust the mixture according to ambient atmospheric pressure.
3) The ambient atmospheric relative humidity.
ambient atmospheric example sentences4) Used when the difference between the vessel pressure and the ambient atmospheric pressure is small.
5) CO2 concentration then decreases from about 0.08% to 0.04%, the ambient atmospheric level.
6) The boiling temperature of water (and water-based liquids) is determined by the ambient atmospheric pressure.
7) Further, the thrust developed would also have to overcome substantial musculo-skeletal resistance and ambient atmospheric pressure.
8) We usually perform ultrasonic measurements on materials in ambient atmospheric conditions, and in a relatively free-free condition.
9) Vacuum is measured in units of pressure, typically as a subtraction relative to ambient atmospheric pressure on Earth.
10) This process can be performed at either ambient or elevated temperature with ambient atmospheric pressure acting upon the vacuum bag.
11) A special case is the normal boiling point, where the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the ambient atmospheric pressure.
12) Naturally aspirated engines rely on ambient atmospheric pressure and the acoustic resonance "ram effect" to get air and fuel into them.
13) Björk has stated that she was interested to find out how the sounds from that soundtrack album would sound like in a less ambient or atmospheric soundscape.
14) These molecules are formed by the shock wave dissociating ambient atmospheric gas followed by recombination within the shock layer into new molecular species.
15) Bourdon tubes measure gauge pressure, relative to ambient atmospheric pressure, as opposed to absolute pressure; vacuum is sensed as a reverse motion.
example sentences with ambient atmospheric16) A supersaturation of dissolved Nitrogen that exceeds twice ambient atmospheric pressure is unsafe
17) (i) The ambient atmospheric conditions of temperature and relative humidity do not conform to the reference conditions, 77 °F and 70%, respectively, or
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambient atmospheric
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambient atmospheric with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambient atmospheric
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambient atmospheric in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambient atmospheric.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambient atmospheric. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambient atmospheric
Compound Sentences with ambient atmospheric
Complex Sentences with ambient atmospheric
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambient atmospheric