ambient condition in a sentence
1) Variations in ambient conditions are allowed for.
2) The balance monitors its ambient conditions automatically , preventing handling errors.
3) In addition, challenging ambient measurement conditions often play a decisive role.
ambient condition example sentences4) Sucrose does not deteriorate at ambient conditions .
5) In ambient conditions , most samples develop a liquid meniscus layer.
6) The overall liquid medium environment, therefore, remains at ambient conditions .
7) It can create three dimensional images under ambient , non-destructive conditions .
8) Indium does not oxidize in air at ambient conditions .
9) Coronagraph technologies are initially developed in ambient conditions , rather than vacuum conditions.
10) The wurtzite structure is most stable at ambient conditions and thus most common.
11) Four products had estimated life expectancies of 30-45 years in ambient storage conditions .
12) The analogue of iron pentacarbonyl, ruthenium pentacarbonyl is unstable at ambient conditions .
13) Additionally, the entire device is processed under ambient conditions with no vacuum equipment used.
14) At ambient conditions , samarium normally assumes a trigonal structure (α form).
15) The latter is formed upon compression or heating, followed by quenching to ambient conditions .
example sentences with ambient condition16) They grow under ambient conditions .
17) Take into consideration personal factors - age, light sensitivity, and ambient lighting conditions .
18) We expect higher PUE values in Q2 due to less favorable ambient weather conditions .
19) This brightens and darkens the viewfinder panel, based on the ambient lighting conditions .
20) Besides, encapsulation allows isolation and characterization of organic molecules which are unstable under ambient conditions .
21) Note that the beamwidth available depends on range, object reflectivity and ambient air conditions .
22) The BlinkerBeacon 's high-intensity LEDs are visible in all weather and ambient light conditions .
23) Between two crystalline forms of curium, the α-Cm is more stable at ambient conditions .
24) It can be easily parameterized and guarantees a reliable cleaning operation even under harsh ambient conditions .
25) When quipus are on display, their exposure to ambient conditions is usually minimized and closely monitored.
26) A new generation of high temperature LGRs removes water in ambient conditions up to 120°F!
27) Using actual conditions will give actual values, but standard ambient conditions are useful for initial design calculations.
28) Most alkaloids contain oxygen in their molecular structure; those compounds are usually colorless crystals at ambient conditions .
How to use ambient condition in a sentence29) Hexagonal graphitic carbon (graphite) is the most thermodynamically stable allotrope of carbon under ambient conditions .
30) We usually perform ultrasonic measurements on materials in ambient atmospheric conditions , and in a relatively free-free condition.
31) The condensing pressure must be higher enough to make refrigerant condense at ambient conditions using water or air.
32) Loudspeakers used in automotive audio systems are analyzed at various temperatures to study how ambient thermal conditions affect performance.
33) The size of the grid is determined by mean ambient wind conditions and the maximum projected system flow velocity.
34) It is slowly oxidized in moist air at ambient conditions ; a protective film of oxide prevents further corrosion.
35) The physical states of the individual components under ambient conditions is the only source of division among these classifications.
36) This definition is sometimes extended to specify that the components be solid in their pure forms at ambient conditions .
37) The yogurt keeps for six months in ambient conditions or two weeks - once opened - in a refrigerator.
38) Basically the ambient conditions in the British Isles are acceptable for goldfish at most times of the year.
39) An error that is a function of the instrument design and the ambient conditions under which it must operate.
40) Hydrogen has a very low volumetric energy density at ambient conditions , equal to about one-third that of methane.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambient condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambient condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambient condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambient condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambient condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambient condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambient condition
Compound Sentences with ambient condition
Complex Sentences with ambient condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambient condition