allotments in a sentence
1) Under current law they are called "family allotments ".
2) Numerous allotments are scattered throughout Hull covering approximately 65 ha.
3) The land had previously been used for allotments .
allotments example sentences4) The statutes laid down the maximum size of peasant land allotments .
5) Allotments were reviewed every five years when the census was conducted.
6) Rooms sold under such allotments should be classified as transient.
7) Allotments of these funds shall remain available until expended.
8) The Town Council manages 227 allotments spread across three sites.
9) SO why exactly does she need the allotments ?
10) The tribe was not interested in allotments .
11) The pub has 10 allotments , rented to local people.
12) To collect information on species present in gardens and allotments .
13) Biodiversity is a beneficial part of chicken life on allotments .
14) Residential allotments were progressively released for sale from May 1991.
15) The older, well-established allotments are of greatest wildlife interest.
example sentences with allotments16) Allotments kept people in winter vegetables and summer salads.
17) Duty of local authority to acquire land for allotments .
18) Allotments are a great place to be creative.
19) Vegetation within gardens and allotments is largely planted and intensively maintained.
20) Recovery of rent and possession of allotments .
21) Improvement and adaptation of land for allotments .
22) They depend on grazing allotments on federal land for their livestock.
23) No bids were entered for these allotments in Auction 94.
24) The Commission reiterated the threat of forced Congressional allotments .
25) The allotments were too small to support farming on the arid plains.
26) The council has a duty to provide sufficient allotments to meet demand.
27) Plans vary based upon, memory, disk storage and bandwidth allotments .
28) Such allotments tended to be about one acre.
How to use allotments in a sentence29) The reprovided allotments are 1.8 miles away.
30) Regeneration of allotments through making a car park!
31) Electrified poultry netting is not usually an option at allotments .
32) Most ranches contained a mix of private lands and allotments .
33) Tawakoni Jim also challenged the acreage being offered under allotments .
34) The number of CARS regiments varied as troop allotments change.
35) The report highlighted 25 illegal allotments , including 22 purchases made by proxy.
36) The allotments were not required at the beginning, why now?
37) Allotments are called Victory Gardens in America .
38) Both schools sold their allotments of Music City Bowl tickets rapidly.
39) One's a playground, the other side is allotments .
40) Without allotments and gardens, these families would have starved.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotments
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotments with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotments
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotments in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotments.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotments. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotments
Compound Sentences with allotments
Complex Sentences with allotments
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotments