allotment system in a sentence
1) The allotment system was finally abolished in 1901.
2) Because of the allotment system , mobilization was quick.
3) This system was later expanded as the Swedish allotment system .
allotment system example sentences4) It was this system that was originally called the " allotment system ".
5) Soldier huts around the country were the most visible part of the new Swedish allotment system .
6) Under the allotment system , tribal lands left over would be surveyed for settlement by non-Indians.
7) Recruitment was done by forced musters as part of the earlier form of the so-called allotment system .
8) Roosevelt felt that without the allotment system , the decreasing commodity prices would have worsened the Great Depression significantly.
9) The allotment system (; ) was a system used in Sweden for keeping a trained army at all times.
10) The allotment system is provided primarily as a means to assist military soldiers in meeting their personal and family financial responsibilities.
11) The most controversial component of the anti-deflationary domestic allotment system was the large-scale destruction of existing crops and livestock to reduce surpluses.
12) The allotment system was favored by liberal reformers at the time, including Schurz, but instead proved detrimental to American Indians.
13) An absolute monarch, Karl XI met little meaningful opposition to his demands and in 1682 the new allotment system was in effect.
14) Although the new allotment system was created during the rule of Queen Kristina, it was not until the reign of Karl XI that the new system came into effect.
15) He also favored a move to the allotment system , under which individual Native Americans, rather than tribes, would own land.
example sentences with allotment system16) At the same time, the new allotment system remained in use up until 1901, when mandatory conscription, with 8-9 months of military service, was introduced.
17) In 1682 Charles XI decided to reorganize the army, and introduced the new allotment system , often referred to as just "the allotment system".
18) In 1682 Charles XI decided to reorganize the army, and introduced the new allotment system, often referred to as just "the allotment system ".
19) The system, used and refined by Gustav Vasa and Gustavus Adolphus, was later to be known as the old allotment system .
20) The reason for this development of the term is that a large part of the allotment system was used to support "det ständiga knektehållet".
21) Originally, the allotment system was a name for a system used to pay servants of the state, like officers and clergy.
22) In the 19th and early 20th century, the allotment system supplied much of the fresh vegetables eaten by the poor.
23) It was suggested that this would see a shift from a "tenement soldier" regiment (soldiers from Sweden's allotment system ) to an enlisted troupe.
24) In England, for example, the allotment system has been a part of urban culture for "donkey's years," a curious expression meaning a long, long time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotment system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotment system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotment system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotment system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotment system.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotment system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotment system
Compound Sentences with allotment system
Complex Sentences with allotment system
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotment system