allotment of in a sentence
1) The precise allotment of lands is unknown.
2) Each honorary guard received a special uniform allotment of 150 francs.
3) Allotments of these funds shall remain available until expended.
allotment of example sentences4) Moreover, there is no fixed allotment of human attention.
5) The first division increased its allotment of clubs to 18.
6) He also complained about his allotment of alcohol being too small.
7) This committee does the allotment of quarters to the eligible employees.
8) Gonzaga University has received another allotment of H1N1 vaccine.
9) They reflect from the many allotment of gotras.
10) Commoners would receive an allotment of land.
11) One of the cities of the allotment of Benjamin.
12) Gonzaga University has received its first allotment of H1N1 vaccine.
13) Both schools sold their allotments of Music City Bowl tickets rapidly.
14) Farmers given right to leave collective farms with allotment of land and equipment.
15) The till plains make up the northern and central allotment of Indiana.
example sentences with allotment of16) The allotment of space for each individual was between 16 and 22 square feet.
17) In 1902 the Waco received allotments of land and became official US citizens.
18) Allotments of 160 acres were handed out to each head of a family.
19) Allotment of quarters on out-of-turn basis is not encouraged by the committee.
20) Subsequent to that the allotment of flats to cooperative members is still held up.
21) However, Farley converted allotments of land and sold them as freehold property.
22) Previously, an allotment of about 30 rounds per company per year was the total.
23) Your state's allotment of electors equals the number of members in its congressional delegation.
24) Consequently, individual holdings were frequently far smaller than the permitted maximum allotment of ten hectares.
25) These rights would be replaced, at enclosure, by small allotments of land.
26) This was a temporary designation until the Massachusetts National Guard received its allotment of units.
27) The majority of the Chickasaws are in favor of the allotment of their land.
28) Agencies may provide for the allotment of dues for organizations representing Federal employees under that section.
How to use allotment of in a sentence
How to use allotment of in a sentence29) USE of THE allotment of PAY SYSTEM E3.3.1.
30) As late as December 31, neither team had sold its entire allotment of 17,500 tickets.
31) After all, cabinet appointments and allotment of portfolios are, technically speaking, his prerogative.
32) To the poorest, Nerva granted allotments of land worth up to 60 million sesterces.
33) In 1553, Pope Julius III sanctioned the allotment of ecclesiastical benefice to secular professors.
34) If you are signing a contract you are going to get a monthly allotment of data.
35) Allotment of Conrad 30 waivers.
36) The allotment of space for specialized internal and wing-mounted fuel tanks doubled the Avenger's range.
37) The "Kriegsmarine" is given the first priority on the allotment of German economic resources.
38) There was no allotment of land to individual Chippewa living on the Red Lake Reservation.
39) The allotment of high bonusses at Dexia and competitor KBC caused some commotion in Belgium.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotment of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotment of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotment of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotment of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotment of.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotment of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotment of
Compound Sentences with allotment of
Complex Sentences with allotment of
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotment of