allocation of responsibility in a sentence
1) A closely related literature focuses on the institutional allocation of responsibility .
2) It is simply an allocation of responsibility to a local government unit.
3) A rough guide to the allocation of responsibilities is shown in the diagram.
allocation of responsibility example sentences4) The suggested allocation of responsibilities contained in the proposed rule may be used if appropriate in a particular situation.
5) Implementation should focus on clear goals, specific timetables, the allocation of responsibility and the expectation of accountability.
6) The Control sub-process defines the processes, the allocation of responsibility for the policy statements and the management framework.
7) Thereafter followed thirty years of fluctuating allocation of responsibilities and a great variety of titles of both corps and individuals.
8) A further group of medium-sized districts sought less extensive changes in the allocation of responsibilities (Alexander 1982a:44).
9) Derrick (my co-mediator) was a competitor with whom I had to work out distribution of time and allocation of responsibilities .
10) Acting on behalf of industrial clients, and other property owners, in connection with the allocation of responsibility for remediation of contaminated sites.
11) It was decided to postpone the appointment of a Deputy Chairman and allocation of responsibilities to councillors until the new Clerk is in place.
12) Thirdly, a recurrent theme of much criticism of local government has been that the division and allocation of responsibilities have always been unclear.
13) The final rule no longer lists specific allocations to specific parties but, rather, leaves allocation of responsibilities to the lease negotiations.
14) As between the parties, allocation of responsibility for complying with the obligations of this part may be determined by lease or other contract.
15) In September, the Ontario Court of Appeal issued a separate ruling with respect to the allocation of responsibility for the costs of the appeal.
example sentences with allocation of responsibility16) In theory, the allocation of responsibility for risk bearing between the private sector and the central bank depends upon the private cost of capital.
17) Care is taken in allocation of responsibility for fields that each is concerned with at least one field of study outside his or her home department.
18) 13.2. provides the allocation of responsibilities among the deputy ministers;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation of responsibility
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation of responsibility with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation of responsibility
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation of responsibility in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation of responsibility.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation of responsibility. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation of responsibility
Compound Sentences with allocation of responsibility
Complex Sentences with allocation of responsibility
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation of responsibility