alliterative in a sentence
1) It counts 115 lines of alliterative verse.
2) Old English poetry is mostly alliterative verse.
3) Alliterative verse is occasionally written by other modern authors.
alliterative example sentences4) Thus there are words to fit every alliterative context.
5) The last part of the inscription is an alliterative poem.
6) Many translations of "Beowulf" use alliterative techniques.
7) It can only be the alliterative ones.
8) The Eddic poems are composed in alliterative verse.
9) They are poetic, rhyming and alliterative in character.
10) His alliterative name is a pun on the phrase "patent pending".
11) Chitrapada means the arrangement of words in an alliterative style.
12) The name is somewhat alliterative and is inspired by Yosemite National Park.
13) The inherited form of alliterative verse was modified somewhat in Old Norse poetry.
14) They also contain long alliterative passages.
15) Originally all alliterative poetry was composed and transmitted orally, and much went unrecorded.
example sentences with alliterative16) His haughty bearing and ever-present alliterative repartee were staples of the character.
17) Other vital traditions of Icelandic music are epic alliterative and rhyming ballads called rímur.
18) Alliterative verse has been found in some of the earliest monuments of Germanic literature.
19) The second half of the inscription is in alliterative verse of the form fornyrðislag.
20) This occurred within the literary period, as evidenced by shifting patterns in alliterative verse.
21) The P-word gets alliterative at BlumShapiro, but without losing its business edge.
22) Often these tracks are used for "toasters" rapping heavily rhymed and alliterative lyrics.
23) The patterns of unstressed syllables vary significantly in the alliterative traditions of different Germanic languages.
24) The first stressed syllable must alliterate with the alliterative stressed syllables of the previous line.
25) Alliterative Religious Euphemisms for Male Masturbation lists some 880 phrases created by contributors.
26) Every character has an alliterative counterpart, mirroring his or her place in the myth.
27) Traditional Turkic verse, for example that of the Uyghur, is also alliterative .
28) Neutral, euphemistic, alliterative , you distanced yourself from the idea of neighbours killing each other.
How to use alliterative in a sentence29) By identifying with the entire state instead of the city, the name's alliterative quality was lost.
30) The need to find an appropriate alliterating word gave certain other distinctive features to alliterative verse as well.
31) Layamon's "Brut", written in about 1215, uses a loose alliterative scheme.
32) The Old High German and Old Saxon corpus of "Stabreim" or alliterative verse is small.
33) Originally composed and transmitted orally, skaldic poetry utilizes alliterative verse, kennings, and various metrical forms.
34) Most intriguing in the many versions of the "Beowulf" FS is the transcription of alliterative verse.
35) The most popular and well-known understanding of Old English poetry continues to be Sievers' alliterative verse.
36) Language flaunts itself, embroidering ritual in alliterative use of s and p through stanzas five and six.
37) These high medieval heroic epics are written in rhymed strophes, not the alliterative verse of Germanic prehistory.
38) The third alliterative sound (höfudstafur) is always in the first stressed syllable of the even line.
39) The "Pirates" tag stuck and the alliterative name was eventually adopted as Pittsburgh's official team nickname.
40) They are evocative poetic descriptions of everyday things, often created to fill the alliterative requirements of the metre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alliterative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alliterative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alliterative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alliterative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alliterative.
20 examples of simple sentences of alliterative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alliterative
Compound Sentences with alliterative
Complex Sentences with alliterative
Compound-Complex Sentences with alliterative