alleys in a sentence
1) Singapore has bowling alleys of different kinds.
2) Bowling alleys have never needed pin boys.
3) These alleys are lined with mostly privately owned boutiques.
alleys example sentences4) All the streets and alleys were navigable.
5) In addition, modern bowling alleys have changed greatly.
6) Unlock great bowling ball designs and vibrant bowling alleys .
7) Progress cannot be made without exploring blind alleys .
8) I guess I should stay out of dark alleys .
9) Bowling alleys have a surprisingly robust history in film noir.
10) He pressed up against me in dark alleys .
11) Trees lined these alleys with a shady central gathering.
12) Between these two alleys is a barred alley.
13) Amid thy thorny alleys rude I thought myself alone!
14) The mentally ill suffer in its back alleys .
15) Everything is stacked together , alleys are narrow and shops are small.
example sentences with alleys16) The Casino has a stage and two bowling alleys .
17) Noir's midnight inner-city back alleys are nowhere in sight.
18) These courtyards are usually connected by alleys called "hutongs".
19) The beautiful roads and alleys hold homes that are adorned with flowers.
20) The old town is made up of many narrow streets and alleys .
21) The square was divided in flower beds and lawns by diagonal alleys .
22) Laramie has 135 mi of streets and 31 mi of alleys .
23) Wander through little alleys and come upon tiny galleries and cafes .
24) This area was an absolute maze of alleys , black and deserted.
25) He also freelanced, collecting bodies from alleys for medical students.
26) Such alleys are typically roughly paved, but some may be dirt.
27) In between there were occasional alleys and back streets with switchbacks.
28) She popped through hatchways into alleys and back into ducts again.
How to use alleys in a sentence29) Strangely, there are not curling alleys in every town.
30) Hunt for sweet petha s in the back alleys .
31) He threads his way through narrow alleys where the sun never penetrates.
32) Walking the alleys of the park, the Parisian becomes royalty.
33) Each block was divided by alleys .
34) Also known as " alleys of Singapore".
35) There are alleys and fire escapes.
36) Two alleys in the Hill District have become one-way streets.
37) Cemeteries were usually spatially organized, with symmetrical rows or alleys .
38) Our analysis should clearly indicate the several blind alleys which Frey here explores.
39) Rescue teams faced problems in gaining access to the site through narrow alleys .
40) The notion 'that we avoided back alleys was totally untrue'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleys
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleys with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleys
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleys in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleys.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleys. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleys
Compound Sentences with alleys
Complex Sentences with alleys
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleys