alleviate drought in a sentence
1) The rainfall extended through the Mid-Atlantic states, which alleviated drought conditions.
2) In Taiwan, the outer rainbands dropped rainfall that alleviated drought conditions.
3) In the New York mainland, heavy rainfall flooded rivers and alleviated drought conditions.
alleviate drought example sentences4) High rains alleviated drought conditions and put out wildfires along the storm's path.
5) Despite the flooding in Florida, the heavy rainfall proved beneficial in alleviating drought conditions.
6) Gusty winds left about 5,000 people without power, though the rains alleviated drought conditions.
7) The rainfall caused some temporary road flooding, though precipitation was mostly beneficial in alleviating drought conditions.
8) Outer rainbands produced several inches of rainfall, leading to minor flooding while simultaneously alleviating drought conditions.
9) The remnants of Lili also dropped about 3 in of rainfall, which alleviated drought conditions.
10) The Corps had been considering skipping the spring drawdown until winter precipitation somewhat alleviated drought concerns , he said.
11) Further to the northwest, rainfall from the system alleviated drought conditions in the Washington, D.C. area.
12) Overall however, rains were beneficial over north-west Australia, alleviating drought conditions, particularly in the Northern Territory.
13) Rainfall was beneficial in alleviating drought conditions in Guangdong, although further inland the rains occurred after months of deadly flooding.
14) In his benevolent aspect he is the source of rain and hence petitioned to alleviate drought , and also to prevent meningitis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate drought
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate drought with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate drought
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate drought in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate drought.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate drought. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate drought
Compound Sentences with alleviate drought
Complex Sentences with alleviate drought
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate drought